It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arxon: I kinda expected Amnesia: Dark Descent to be on sale, since If I'm not mistaken I was taken down by Nordic and now appeared again among other Nordic games which were brought back for the promo.
Amnesia is from Frictional Games actually and has been back for a while now and not just for this promo.
Senteria: have all the games gone through the first cycle?
Yes
Repeat Fresh deal: PixelJunk Shooter (-85%) [100]
Yes
Tarnicus: Trip to bush might need to be postponed, due to what is happening to my eye as
Awww :( I'm worried about your eye -- I hope this can get settled soon!
k431: Any chance they will add a new game this round? Wondering if Battle Realms ever goes on sale :3
Nope, unlikely, hasn't happened before.
It's been a while we're in repeat territory.
RottenRotz: Was there monkey island or i have no mouth and i must scream in second round?
Not yet. Here's the list Day Two
RottenRotz: Was there monkey island or i have no mouth and i must scream in second round?
Nope, the list is up to date, just check it: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post2701
IAmSinistar: Arx Fatalis
Heroes of Might & Magic Complete Series
Fallout 1
Jack Keane 2
HypersomniacLive: You forgot the special guest appearances of ObScure and Cryostasis.
You're right, I overlooked the Fresh side.
adambiser: Thank you, IAmSinistar, I did indeed miss it again.
I really look forward to playing this.
IAmSinistar: My pleasure mate! Let us know your impressions of it when you get around to playing it, please.
I certainly will!
EDIT: Nevermind, read that wrong. :P
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Fantasysci5
Finally get a free game, but it's pixel junk shooter *sigh*
Did Banished come and go in the last half hour or so? I'm hovering in a vucum of GOGular uncertainty, not knowing what came or what went, what has been and might never be. Dear Lord Kane, what is to become of me....
high rated
budejovice: I'm with you, Klumpen.
stg83: I was one of the unfortunate as well but I finally got one yesterday. Today is another story though as they apparently fixed the glitch and now I can't seem to turn my typically bad luck around anymore. ;)
Appreciate the response stg. I haven't been in this thread NEARLY as much as I would have liked and didn't realize there was a glitch yesterday. I just figured 4-5 awesome freebies to most and none to me was just par for the course.

I can't even get PixelJunk Shooter as a freebie! ;)

EDIT: but I'm just whinging - I hope everyone is ignoring me! :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by budejovice