It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

miszczu: Ehh... missed Arcanum for a second time.

At least I've managed to get Indiana Jones this time :)
The_Blog: Look into your PM's. You might have gotten a new message. ;)
You sir, are the best !
IAmSinistar: People here gift to people they want to gift to. Not to low-rep unknowns with default avatars.
stg83: Especially purple, that one really seems to be assaulting the eyes. :P
well there are some purple which i definetely would gift fot the better of your own
Post edited March 03, 2015 by mcleodone
i wish Xenonauts would come up again soon. I think thats the last one on my list :)
Shendue: Well, i DID sleep about 2 hours tonight and stayed glued to my phone all day long, i guess it helps. You basically have to click on EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. Maybe you had a freebie and it was a game you missed.
gamingrn: This probably doesn't mean anything, but any freebie I've received in these sales (1 or 2 over the course of the whole thing) has been one that would likely be suggested based on my games library. Again, that probably doesn't matter, but it is something I've noticed. I favor the entropy theory of randomness when it comes to free games during insomnia.
Considering that I've given most of mine away because they weren't my taste at all, I'm with you on the randomness theory.
high rated
trentonlf: We could always sacrafice the offenders ;-)
You shouldn't have watched the video I linked for Stilton...

budejovice: I'm with you, Klumpen.
Hey are you calling me a liar, buddy?
The GoG gods heard me! Frontpage works again and I can try for free games...

Still downloading my horde so far though, just in case :P
adambiser: Gah! I missed Monster Bash.
IAmSinistar: I picked up a gift code in case you missed it again this time. Let me know.
Thank you, IAmSinistar, I did indeed miss it again.
I really look forward to playing this.
budejovice: I'm with you, Klumpen.
I was one of the unfortunate as well but I finally got one yesterday. Today is another story though as they apparently fixed the glitch and now I can't seem to turn my typically bad luck around anymore. ;)
Repeat Seasoned deal: Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition (-75%) [150]
Can someone tell me the last half dozen or so games to go through, please? My connection went completely awol and nothing would load. Thanks ;-)
Experiment513: I like my default avatar! :'(
IAmSinistar: I kill you with big rock. Maybe two. ;)
You don't have to go all Grand Canyon on me... :-P
I kinda expected Amnesia: Dark Descent to be on sale, since If I'm not mistaken I was taken down by Nordic and now appeared again among other Nordic games which were brought back for the promo.
arxon: I kinda expected Amnesia: Dark Descent to be on sale, since If I'm not mistaken I was taken down by Nordic and now appeared again among other Nordic games which were brought back for the promo.
Those are back for a while already. :-)
warpax: i wish Xenonauts would come up again soon. I think thats the last one on my list :)
Same here. But I'm sure that will pop during night.
mcleodone: well there are some purple which i definetely would gift fot the better of your own
Day of the Tentacle is the exception in my book, thanks for the reminder of this classic. :)