It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkRiddle: Wow congratz! Best critical hit in the sale! :D
Just bought it myself ^_^ , it's going to be awesome!! :P
animalmother2105: I have read about people getting Wasteland 2 as critical. That is another one. :)
That...that is pretty awesome too :O
k431: Damn it I missed Sudeki again! I was playing Banished and didn't notice it T_T
Sudeki copies were gone quite fast.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MaGo72
IAmSinistar: People here gift to people they want to gift to. Not to low-rep unknowns with default avatars.
Especially purple, that one really seems to be assaulting the eyes. :P
k431: Damn it I missed Sudeki again! I was playing Banished and didn't notice it T_T
goglin: How crazy is this?! You should be buying games instead of playing them :>
I know right. Insomnia should be just for buying games haha
Klumpen0815: I don't believe in the existence of those critical hits, it's all a conspiracy of you guys.
JayAird: unless there is some other reason that some people get several and others none
Well, i DID sleep about 2 hours tonight and stayed glued to my phone all day long, i guess it helps. You basically have to click on EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. Maybe you had a freebie and it was a game you missed. If you don't click on every game, it''s not granted that you'll get them.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
high rated
Klumpen0815: I don't believe in the existence of those critical hits, it's all a conspiracy of you guys.
I'm with you, Klumpen.
JayAird: unless there is some other reason that some people get several and others none
I wonder if the wishlist features into the equation at all...
sztihamer: They are real. I've seen screenshots. And I've gotten blue messages instead of greens with a "miss" message, but those are apparently gone. I only seen a few of those. Not sure what is going on and why they don't appear anymore.
I've gotten two different kinds of missed notifications. Both said the deal was over, but one it showed the normal price and the sale was actually over, while the others it showed the sale price and there were still units left. I wonder if there is a limit on how many freebies there is for each game, if so I have missed out on several because of that :(
MaGo72: Sudeki copies were gone quite fast.
I hope to get it on the third round. I have an old disc copy but I don't want to deal with its DRM.
Shendue: Well, i DID sleep about 2 hours tonight and stayed glued to my phone all day long, i guess it helps. You basically have to click on EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. Maybe you had a freebie and it was a game you missed.
I missed the ones while I was asleep but have clicked everyone since I woke up today and nothing, didn't get a thing in the whole of the last sale either, maybe it's a reputation or country thing
Stupid front page... how am I supposed to obsessively watch for games and hope for deals and freebies?

I suppose I might have to play some of them instead... :)
Experiment513: I like my default avatar! :'(
I kill you with big rock. Maybe two. ;)
Shendue: Well, i DID sleep about 2 hours tonight and stayed glued to my phone all day long, i guess it helps. You basically have to click on EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. Maybe you had a freebie and it was a game you missed.
This probably doesn't mean anything, but any freebie I've received in these sales (1 or 2 over the course of the whole thing) has been one that would likely be suggested based on my games library. Again, that probably doesn't matter, but it is something I've noticed. I favor the entropy theory of randomness when it comes to free games during insomnia.
Braveland wizard wears it's tablet origins painfully clearly on its sleeve. Which distresses me.

I assume however that it's part of the 1% of potable stuff that passes sturgeon's law cut-off?

Yes I know said law states 90% is crap but in the case of tablet shovelware that should be amended to 99%.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
IAmSinistar: Once more. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GIFTING THREAD.

People here gift to people they want to gift to. Not to low-rep unknowns with default avatars.

Jesus fuck.
You sound cross. Muahaha at my silly pun :P