It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What do you guys think CarrionCrow would say for trading Jade Empire from the rerun for Hatoful Boyfriend steam gift? I wanted to ask directly but he is offline.
trentonlf: *sacrafices a goat to assuage the anger*
HypersomniacLive: Goat might not be enough...
We could always sacrafice the offenders ;-)
YAY! BRAVELAND WIZARD!
One down, 8 to go.
I don't believe in the existence of those critical hits, it's all a conspiracy of you guys.
Can you play Dreamfall without any having played any of the previous games?
And Dreamfall Chapters has come and gone.

However the former game was disappointing, how good has the first chapter proven to be so far?
IAmSinistar: with default avatars.
I like my default avatar! :'(
Damn it I missed Sudeki again! I was playing Banished and didn't notice it T_T
Klumpen0815: I don't believe in the existence of those critical hits, it's all a conspiracy of you guys.
LOL XD
Klumpen0815: I don't believe in the existence of those critical hits, it's all a conspiracy of you guys.
I agree
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Leonard03
unless there is some other reason that some people get several and others none
k431: Damn it I missed Sudeki again! I was playing Banished and didn't notice it T_T
How crazy is this?! You should be buying games instead of playing them :>
Quickly we must silence her, she knows too much!
They are real. I've seen screenshots. And I've gotten blue messages instead of greens with a "miss" message, but those are apparently gone. I only seen a few of those. Not sure what is going on and why they don't appear anymore.
I think this is my 3rd Insomnia sale and I've never had a free game LOL