It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arxon: anybody remember if they have added any new games to the 2nd and 3rd runs last insomnia?
To my knowledge they have never added games to subsequent cycles in any Insomnia.
arxon: anybody remember if they have added any new games to the 2nd and 3rd runs last insomnia?
They didn't.
They did not last time, so the list as it is tells all as far as we know.
warpax: i picked up sudeki a few mins ago.. is it any good?
My only experience with Sudeki was on the original Xbox, but I loved that game. It is very vibrant and stylized graphically, and the RPG systems are solid throughout. The story is fine, and the characters are okay. Really, it was just solid gameplay all around for an action RPG at the time. Don't know how it holds up today.
high rated
Tarnicus: I haven't looked into the sale as I've had my eye on other things :P Are they doing the same 'click for possible freebie' thing as last time?
Yes, click on "Buy Now", get a "Critical hit! Grab the loot." message if you're lucky and it's a freebie.
Fantasysci5: Everyone seems to love Banished...can I ask why?
trentonlf: It's a unique city builder. The game draws you in and makes you care whether or not your people live.
I completely agree, I love this game. I have to use an alarm clock or I could play all day. It's even better with mods, they add a lot of new content.
toxicTom: I'm off for the night. Alarm goes in 7.5 hours and I'm not remotely prepared to go to bed.

Good night everybody!
Good night, Toxic.
Repeat Fresh deal: Braveland Wizard (-50%) [150]
high rated
trentonlf: *sacrafices a goat to assuage the anger*
Goat might not be enough...
Only freebies, and I don't we'll have them this time.
warpax: i picked up sudeki a few mins ago.. is it any good?
I played it back on the XBox and enjoyed it. Very bright (initially...) cartoony visuals if that's your thing. And some fun action mechanics that keep you engaged in the fights.
abr_alex: Got a crit with Blocks That Matter. Is it any good?
By the way, Syndicate is free at Origin.
It's a fun little platformer ^_^ I just received it as a crit as well :D But I have played it before.
I can highly recommend this game if you're up for puzzle platformers :)
yoshino: My first critical hit on Dreamfall Chapters! yay!
MaGo72: A well placed critical hit, that is for sure.

Congrats :).
THAT STILL ONLY COUNTS AS ONE!
Ehh... missed Arcanum for a second time.

At least I've managed to get Indiana Jones this time :)
high rated
miszczu: Ehh... missed Arcanum for a second time.

At least I've managed to get Indiana Jones this time :)
Look into your PM's. You might have gotten a new message. ;)