It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: I'm now suffering from broken front page... :/
Jep, me 2 since a few minutes.
high rated
huN73R: Nope, means they got it for free. Every game has a chance of being free and your luck is account related. You can see screen like this after you click buy.
jakob187: So I should be hitting "buy now" on everything that comes up? Dammit. I hate when I miss out on stuff!
Yes, you should. But you may still come up empty.
Fantasysci5: Everyone seems to love Banished...can I ask why?
It's a unique city builder. The game draws you in and makes you care whether or not your people live.
Sylenall: I'm sure it's been posted many times, but can someone please share a complete list of what has been on sale?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post1
800 copies, and that's with the front page refusing to load properly, gone in... about 10 minutes? 15 at most.
011284mm: Do we know if the free games pre determined (click and see a price, always see a price) or random (just click at the right time)?

It is just I kept clicking on two of the games I want, which are just a little high for me to say "buy this now" on, and all I get are priced checkouts.
Appears to be random throughout the sale of each game. If you press buy now, it may be granted to you by GOG, but most of the time it will simply take you to the checkout screen.
There went Indy.

Repeat Seasoned deal: Corsairs Hol- errr, Gold (-75%) [100]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
adaliabooks: I'm now suffering from broken front page... :/
toxicTom: Last time it helped me opening the front page in a new tab after closing the old one. Dunno if the site somehow has a memory leak that blocks the process of the current tab. I'm using Chrome with the (default) setting One Process Per Tab.
I've tried that but it doesn't seem to have helped. Will try again though.

It's not like the games up are ones I want... but I must click Buy Now to see if I can get them for free... XD
genkicolleen: *currently downloading Arcanum, Banished, and Banner Saga* :D Hooray for games~!
Downloading? What's that? I'm know about buying games and admiring them on my shelf, but am unfamiliar with this 'downloading' term.
yoshino: My first critical hit on Dreamfall Chapters! yay!
Wow congratz! Best critical hit in the sale! :D
Just bought it myself ^_^ , it's going to be awesome!! :P
deleted
Post edited March 03, 2015 by the_voivod
Got a crit with Blocks That Matter. Is it any good?
By the way, Syndicate is free at Origin.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by abr_alex
nope, 800 copies and it wouldn't let me get through to the checkout once, crashed every single motherfrelling time, grrr
011284mm: Do we know if the free games pre determined (click and see a price, always see a price) or random (just click at the right time)?

It is just I kept clicking on two of the games I want, which are just a little high for me to say "buy this now" on, and all I get are priced checkouts.
gamingrn: Appears to be random throughout the sale of each game. If you press buy now, it may be granted to you by GOG, but most of the time it will simply take you to the checkout screen.
Thank-you. Off to go mash the mouse then.
:-)
no critical hit yet.... I have tried all day