It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: One vampire leaves and another enters...
Tarnicus: You predicted my coming! :P I like these threads :)
;-) Need a dose Insomnia before going to bush?
Please give us some updates from time to time (and thanks for the link to koa windsong)
the_voivod: Indy is flying!

Possibly in a fridge.
yogsloth: +1 for that one.
I'm still wishing I could forget having seen that movie!
jakob187: What are these critical hits that people keep talking about? Am I missing something, or is that just people saying "hey, the game I wanted is on sale?"
huN73R: Nope, means they got it for free. Every game has a chance of being free and your luck is account related. You can see screen like this after you click buy.
So I should be hitting "buy now" on everything that comes up? Dammit. I hate when I miss out on stuff!
I think Indy's nuclear powered flying fridge landed on GOG's main server.
*currently downloading Arcanum, Banished, and Banner Saga* :D Hooray for games~!
adaliabooks: I'm now suffering from broken front page... :/
Last time it helped me opening the front page in a new tab after closing the old one. Dunno if the site somehow has a memory leak that blocks the process of the current tab. I'm using Chrome with the (default) setting One Process Per Tab.
jakob187: So I should be hitting "buy now" on everything that comes up? Dammit. I hate when I miss out on stuff!
Don't kick yourself too hard. I've clicked on basically everything I was around for and no luck. :)
Do we know if the free games pre determined (click and see a price, always see a price) or random (just click at the right time)?

It is just I kept clicking on two of the games I want, which are just a little high for me to say "buy this now" on, and all I get are priced checkouts.
Everyone seems to love Banished...can I ask why?
By the Immortal Overlods I will get a free game!!!!!!!!............ maybe....... 'weeps'.
genkicolleen: *currently downloading Arcanum, Banished, and Banner Saga* :D Hooray for games~!
So you're the one bringing the GOG servers down.

;-)
huN73R: Nope, means they got it for free. Every game has a chance of being free and your luck is account related. You can see screen like this after you click buy.
jakob187: So I should be hitting "buy now" on everything that comes up? Dammit. I hate when I miss out on stuff!
If you're interested in getting it, then yes and also if you're not interested but just want to try your chances with a game you'd have to click buy.
This system generates more traffic for GOG and also attracts more people.
I'm sure it's been posted many times, but can someone please share a complete list of what has been on sale?
Do we know at least the vaguest perimeters this algorithm uses?
HypersomniacLive: Let's see if Dreamfall Chapters have a freebie for me...

.... .... ....

Nope, just some store credit should I buy it.
I haven't looked into the sale as I've had my eye on other things :P Are they doing the same 'click for possible freebie' thing as last time?