It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bah humbug, store page won't update or load again, can't click through for anything

but it will load after opening a different browser!?
jakob187: What are these critical hits that people keep talking about? Am I missing something, or is that just people saying "hey, the game I wanted is on sale?"
That's what it says when you get a free game.
meh, will disney ever given more than 50% discount?
that game is from 1992 ...
low rated
Shoot! I wanted Baldur's Gate Original Saga to go on sale. Somehow I got BG2 but not the original, & I've been waiting for it so I can install both together. Anyone have a code?

Please?
Rawland: Anyone wanna give a copy of Dreamfall Chapters?
truhlik: You didn't get free from GoG? :)
no
I'm now suffering from broken front page... :/
Rawland: Anyone wanna give a copy of Dreamfall Chapters?
IAmSinistar: Once more. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GIFTING THREAD.

People here gift to people they want to gift to. Not to low-rep unknowns with default avatars.

Jesus fuck.
*sacrafices a goat to assuage the anger*
deleted
Shendue: Working while giving brief looks constantly at my phone from time to time was painful.
Ha, seconding. A bit more lax in my case so could open a separate tab and switch to it every now and again. Just as well too since my droid is quite a bit behind the times and struggles with the site.
jakob187: What are these critical hits that people keep talking about? Am I missing something, or is that just people saying "hey, the game I wanted is on sale?"
yyahoo: That's what it says when you get a free game.
O_______O

I DIDN'T READ THINGS WELL! CRAAAAAAAAAAP!
yoshino: My first critical hit on Dreamfall Chapters! yay!
Nice one. :)
toxicTom: Congrats!

And envy :-P

:-)
Yes definitely lots of envy.

I'll just stay here, polishing my shotgun, while the front page decides to load.
Nope, means they got it for free. Every game has a chance of being free and your luck is account related. You can see screen like this after you click buy.
Attachments:
the_voivod: Indy is flying!

Possibly in a fridge.
+1 for that one.
Oh my. Congrats!