It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jakob187: Oh man. Dreamfall Chapters, I really WANT to buy you, but you just don't fit into the budget. = (
There's obviously a lot of loyalty towards TLJ, even if Dreamfall was... disappointing.

And that's putting it mildly.

What are the new chapters like though?

Edit: I too have the same problem.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
MarkoH01: Congratulations. I was so amazed after watching the intro scene (being a Tex fan for years) that I had to watch it three times before I even started the game. It really was made for the fams and you can feel this. Great soundtrack too. If you however should need translations (subtitles) other than English you should really go to the devs web-site to get some custom made fan subs. The translation is terrible (I know this at least for the French and German one and corrected the last one). In my corrected translation (which contains subtitles for all languages) I've also fixed the subtitle timing of some english subtitles and corrected minor mistakes. If you want subtitles in the game you should really take a look into it:

http://www.bigfinishgames.com/tesla-effect-user-submitted-translations

As I said "mine" is the German one but it also contains corrections for the English subtitles.
FearfulSymmetry: Thanks! I'm new to Tex Murphy, but if this turns out well I'll probably get the other ones too. And thanks for the recommendation, but I'll probably be fine without subtitles. :)
Reload when you die, otherwise your rating would fall pretty low.
Well, it seems i didn't miss much anyway, thankfully. Working while giving brief looks constantly at my phone from time to time was painful. I had to check that anybody couldn't see me, especially my bosses, do my job and be careful not to miss games, all at the same time. And halfway thru the day my phone battery started dying. Also, due to the most annoying part of my job, phone customer care, which i have to do from late afternoon to evening, i was unable to check the site for some time and i missed some games anyway.
I was able to do my magic none the less and grab some stuff anyway. All that's left on my promo wishlist now is 2 oldies and 6 indies.

I already got:

- Grimrock 2
- Haegemonia (freebie)
- The Last Express
- Mind: Path to Thalamus
- AI War: Fleet Command + DLC
- Quest for Infamy
- Pixeljunk Monsters HD (freebie)
- URU
- Drox Operative
- Din's Curse
- Kyrandia
- Banner Saga
- Great Battles CE
- Among the Sleep
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
Rawland: Anyone wanna give a copy of Dreamfall Chapters?
This is a better thread for such questions:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
JayAird: and it's completely impossible to buy one, checkout crashed about ten times so far already
Obviously some people are buying. I've never seen a game sell that fast up to now.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by toxicTom
You didn't get free from GoG? :)
babark: Time to sleep! :D
DrRoxo: They seem to be going quite fast :)
Indeed they do, the first batch of 400 didn't even make it to two minutes.

And Grimrock 2 lasted about the same.
This is not the thread to beg for games. Try the gifting thread.
My first critical hit on Dreamfall Chapters! yay!
genkicolleen: This is a better thread for such questions:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
I put it there too thanks
JayAird: and it's completely impossible to buy one, checkout crashed about ten times so far already
toxicTom: Obviously some people are buying. I've never seen a game sell that fast up to now.
It's only because (as far as I know) it hasn't gone on sale anywhere until now.
yoshino: My first critical hit on Dreamfall Chapters! yay!
Congrats!

And envy :-P

:-)
high rated
LiefLayer: can somebody who don't need give me a code for dreamfall? thank you
Once more. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GIFTING THREAD.

People here gift to people they want to gift to. Not to low-rep unknowns with default avatars.

Jesus fuck.
the_voivod: Indy is flying!

Possibly in a fridge.
THAT WAS GLORIOUS!
What are these critical hits that people keep talking about? Am I missing something, or is that just people saying "hey, the game I wanted is on sale?"