It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jakob187: Oh man. Dreamfall Chapters, I really WANT to buy you, but you just don't fit into the budget. = (
yeah, same here
I'd prefer a deal on a single chapter so I could play and see if I like it, but, oh well :p
Indy again. 800 pieces.

Makes me wonder, if Steam ever did a sale like this, what number they would put on the shelves and how quickly they would sell.
jakob187: Oh man. Dreamfall Chapters, I really WANT to buy you, but you just don't fit into the budget. = (
DrRoxo: I feel your pain. Oh well, need to finish playing the first two anyway >_>
Honestly, if Legend of Grimrock II shows back up, it's going to hurt because I literally won't be able to buy anything else after that...and I know there are other things that I want. However, the thing I want the most is Legend of Grimrock II.
oh, come one. Did I miss Battle Worlds: Kronos again!?!? aaaaaaaaaargh
Thanks for the feedback, all ^__^ Purchased Arcanum and heading off to dl now.
the_voivod: 800 Indy's? Goodness.
Time to sleep! :D
miwi: yeah, same here
I'd prefer a deal on a single chapter so I could play and see if I like it, but, oh well :p
I have two friends that have played through it and loved it, and they are the ones that turned me on to the original Dreamfalls, so I know I'll love it.
deleted
DrRoxo: I feel your pain. Oh well, need to finish playing the first two anyway >_>
jakob187: Honestly, if Legend of Grimrock II shows back up, it's going to hurt because I literally won't be able to buy anything else after that...and I know there are other things that I want. However, the thing I want the most is Legend of Grimrock II.
It will almost certainly show back up a least once more, two more times seems likely.
toxicTom: Indy again. 800 pieces.

Makes me wonder, if Steam ever did a sale like this, what number they would put on the shelves and how quickly they would sell.
and it's completely impossible to buy one, checkout crashed about ten times so far already
deleted
low rated
Anyone wanna give a copy of Dreamfall Chapters?
Indy was up and the frontpage was DDoS'd for me. Kinda cool.
Indy has proven my earlier attempts to project game blocks as false. No pattern then that I can find in the orders of games.
the_voivod: 800 Indy's? Goodness.
babark: Time to sleep! :D
They seem to be going quite fast :)