It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamingrn: If only we could get that to become an officially recognized international holiday
DrRoxo: We need to get officially recognized as a religion first ^^

Stilton: There's even a date? Wow, this needs to be on people's calendars. Maybe we could even get a day off work!
DrRoxo: The "official" date has been juggled around a bit + there are timezones to consider, when it comes to the first apperance of Our Lord Saviour, but 15th seems to be somewhere in the ballpark, yes :) We had a thread about it last year. It's always fun to remember all the haikus and whatnot :D
All I can remember was it felt like my screen was frozen for five hours or whatever it was. And the forum, of course - its was great how everyone did their best to make the most of the situation.
That was fast.

Repeat Seasoned deal: Sudeki (-75%) [200]
jakob187: Four games have cycled through while Among The Sleep is still up. I need that game to go bye-bye so I can see what's next already! LOL
It's waiting for you to fall asleep.

IAmSinistar: One vampire leaves and another enters...
j0ekerr: Then the werewolf and the rabbi walk into the bar.
Ha!
Make that FIVE games... Among The Sleep is almost done!
Repeat Fresh deal: Blocks That Matter (-70%) [100]
How is the controller support for Sudeki? I loved that game on Xbox, but I'm always weary of the old Xbox games that show up on PC when it comes to KB/M and/or controller support.
toxicTom: How much is this in comparison to some everyday good? ATS is 5.89€, roughly the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes or a small meal at McDonalds.
So this is where the "toxic" in your name comes from....
IAmSinistar: One vampire leaves and another enters...
You predicted my coming! :P I like these threads :)
Critical hit with Blocks that matter! :D Whoohoo! :D
u2020bullet: Damn, i missed Witcher: Enhanced Edition...
truhlik: Weird that someone still does not own this game. Was gifted as freebie several times by GOG. Maybe that some codes still laying on dear gogger's accounts.
My first real disappointment with GOG: I got Witcher 2 for free in the last sale, waited a few months to redeem the coupon code, and it wouldn't work. I emailed support and was told flat out that although they never *anywhere* said that those codes were time-limited, they slammed the door shut for good on them at the end of January. Bad business. :(
INFERNO.COP: Had to do some research since I neither smoke nor visit McDonald's but a pack of smokes is around 3.5 to 4.5 dollars for a normal brand, a McDonalds cheeseburger goes for .75 dollars and a happy meal for 2.5 dollars.
Interesting. I always would have thought that was a lot of money in Romania. But maybe I just terribly lag behind. In Germany Romania still has the the repute of a poor country (like third world poor).
Stilton: All I can remember was it felt like my screen was frozen for five hours or whatever it was. And the forum, of course - its was great how everyone did their best to make the most of the situation.
Not to mention we finally got some glorious sleep in :D
My Inet is killing me right now. Tried to grab Monster Bash and he simply did not proceed to the Paypal Checkout D:
Repeat Seasoned deal: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-75%) [400]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
I didn't miss King of the Dragon pass while I took a shower, did I?