It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: Gah! I missed Monster Bash.
I picked up a gift code in case you missed it again this time. Let me know.
DrRoxo: I know it's only March, but I can't wait for November 15th, so we can all celebrate Keaning day again \o/
gamingrn: If only we could get that to become an officially recognized international holiday
November 15th is already a national holiday in Brazil (Republic Proclamation Day) and in Palestine (Independence Day), according to Wikipedia. So, all you need is to be annexed by one of these countries, and you'll be part of it!
toxicTom: The games I was hoping for in this sale (execpt for Legend of Grimrock *blush*) were the original Oddworld (seasoned) and Either One (fresh). Have they been heavily discounted some time?
Ether One has been as low as $5.99 on GOG 3 months ago according to isthereanydeal.com. I can't say how much that is in your currency though...
tfishell: Does Monster Bash have cheats? I might pick that up if there's a way to make the game easier.

I'm not into the "hardcore" platformers/tough as nails challenge, but I do like platformers as a concept. Plus it's my way of encouraging 3D Realms to keep bringing games. ;-)
sztihamer: Every Apogee game has cheats. But Monster Bash is not a hard game. Well at least not for me.
Snagged it. :) I might see how far I can get without cheats.

BTW, if anybody wants to show support for more 3d realms games (however unlikely it is we'll see Wolfenstien and Keen via them, they still have Bio Menace and others), I made a thread on their forums: http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=39102
IAmSinistar: Ether One is half-off on GOG right now. All versions.
Thanks for the hint, I hadn't noticed. Damn, put all my budget into insomnia. Well there will be other discounts.
Grargar: Tell me I didn't miss Theme Park?! <span class="bold">NOOOOOOOOOOO!</span>
DO NOT WANT!
One vampire leaves and another enters...
yyahoo: Ether One has been as low as $5.99 on GOG 3 months ago according to isthereanydeal.com. I can't say how much that is in your currency though...
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just keep my eyes open as soon as my bank account had a refill.
Stilton: I think the raised arms and booming voice of sleep deprivation are kicking in...
HypersomniacLive: For some reason, your post brought this to mind... ↁ_ↁ
Yeah, that's pretty much what I had in mind... ;-)
Four games have cycled through while Among The Sleep is still up. I need that game to go bye-bye so I can see what's next already! LOL
IAmSinistar: One vampire leaves and another enters...
Then the werewolf and the rabbi walk into the bar.
Original prediction still holding up. Looks like for Seasoned, everything from Bad Mojo through Theme Park comes back around (based on the original order) before moving on. Likewise, it appears that Driftmoon through Banished will be up for Fresh. No guarantees though, but hopefully this is helpful to those seeking a particular game (or a break from the computer). We'll see if it continues.
j0ekerr: DO NOT WANT!
Glorious translations.
INFERNO.COP: 19.99 in dollars, and at 6.59 discounted now. Being somewhat of a cheapskate simply because it can still go over 67% in theory.
toxicTom: How much is this in comparison to some everyday good? ATS is 5.89€, roughly the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes or a small meal at McDonalds.
Had to do some research since I neither smoke nor visit McDonald's but a pack of smokes is around 3.5 to 4.5 dollars for a normal brand, a McDonalds cheeseburger goes for .75 dollars and a happy meal for 2.5 dollars.
Sooooo... I have picked up a few gifts but nothing for me. There were a few newer games I was interested in but they were still too expensive atm. I prefer to pick a few cheaper gifts. But I did enjoy this sale :) Insomnia sales are always fun :)