It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: I could be playing a game right now, but no. I'm having too much fun with y'all! Sheesh! :D
Fun is being had. That is what truly matters. :)
IAmSinistar: Fun is being had. That is what truly matters. :)
Truly~! :D
IAmSinistar: Hail to thee oh Lord! Thy glory dost light our sleepless nights!

We fervently await the return of your Second Coming to our most meager catalogue.
Stilton: I think the raised arms and booming voice of sleep deprivation are kicking in...
I know it's only March, but I can't wait for November 15th, so we can all celebrate Keaning day again \o/
AtS still too expensive for my wallet but it seems to be getting there. Next level of discount should be fine enough I reckon.
genkicolleen: I could be playing a game right now, but no. I'm having too much fun with y'all! Sheesh! :D
I'm still working on a software project. So having fun this way is what's keeping me alive right now. (9 PM here, up since 5:30 AM).
This feels like the gamer's equivalent of "a bunch o' guys watching a soccer/football/hockey/whateversports-game". :D
yyahoo: Dang it, I wanted Shadowrun: Dragonfall, but 60% off just isn't enough for me. I'm such a cheapskate. I'll hold out for its next sale.
Fantasysci5: Thank you!! Glad to know I'm not the only cheapskate! It has to be below $2 here ($5 on Steam) for me to consider. XD
I'm more of a minimum discount kind of guy. I aim for at least 75%, but sometimes I'll make an exception for 67%.
Stilton: I think the raised arms and booming voice of sleep deprivation are kicking in...
DrRoxo: I know it's only March, but I can't wait for November 15th, so we can all celebrate Keaning day again \o/
If only we could get that to become an officially recognized international holiday
u2020bullet: Damn, i missed Witcher: Enhanced Edition...
Weird that someone still does not own this game. Was gifted as freebie several times by GOG. Maybe that some codes still laying on dear gogger's accounts.
INFERNO.COP: AtS still too expensive for my wallet but it seems to be getting there. Next level of discount should be fine enough I reckon.
How much is it in Romania, if I may ask?
DrRoxo: I know it's only March, but I can't wait for November 15th, so we can all celebrate Keaning day again \o/
There's even a date? Wow, this needs to be on people's calendars. Maybe we could even get a day off work!
u2020bullet: Damn, i missed Witcher: Enhanced Edition...
truhlik: Weird that someone still does not own this game. Was gifted as freebie several times by GOG. Maybe that some codes still laying on dear gogger's accounts.
Can't believe i missed it even there. I've been wanting to start this series for a while now.
well I don't have the witcher 1, probably tons of others out there that don't either.
Tell me I didn't miss Theme Park?! <span class="bold">NOOOOOOOOOOO!</span>

"Cough"
Repeat Seasoned deal: Monster Bash (-75%) [150]
Oh I missed "Door Kickers" the only game I really wanted :(
Hopefully I have more luck in round 2.