It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
toxicTom: ... to help to contemplate the meaningless of time in an ever expanding universe...
Not so meaningless in the realm of deals with quantitative limits...
Post edited March 03, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
toxicTom: I'de be tempted too. After all it's kind of legendary here.
IAmSinistar: I've got it. But at 90% off, BMF59 and I would be snapping them up like mad!
To then poison every thread here with gift codes ;-)
IAmSinistar: Did you play Battle Isle? Did you like it? If yes to both, proceed to checkout.
No to the first one, the second can't be answered without the first.

I've already bought my 4-odd bucks (5 Murrican dollars) today and am very happy about it.

Btw Sinistar, being the kind of game it is, am I right in thinking that it doesn't require any sort of high specs?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
IAmSinistar: I've got it. But at 90% off, BMF59 and I would be snapping them up like mad!
So that you could Keane every new member? ROTFL
toxicTom: ... to help to contemplate the meaningless of time in an ever expanding universe...
HypersomniacLive: Not so meaningless in the realm of deals with quantitative limits...
Then to contemplate the meaninglessness of quantitative limits when it comes to digital goods.

Edit: too few esses
Post edited March 03, 2015 by toxicTom
toxicTom: I'de be tempted too. After all it's kind of legendary here.
Wouldn't that be legendarily worthy of the Keane legend? ^^
high rated
toxicTom: Then to contemplate the meaningless of quantitative limits when it comes to digital goods.
I think you're on to something...
Repeat Fresh deal: Among the Sleep (-67%) [200]
Someone mentioned Keane, our Lord Saviour?
toxicTom: Don't insist, or they'll add Torchlight. 1000 copies.
IAmSinistar: It's already in there. I think we all know what they'll really add. And his initials are JK.
i heard that if you repeat his name 3 times at night & candle light in front of your bathroom mirror, then he'll show up at insomnia sale and also visit you at home that night
j0ekerr: Btw Sinistar, being the kind of game it is, am I right in thinking that it doesn't require any sort of high specs?
It takes a bit to run it in the prettiest mode, but it's not vital for enjoyment. My basic midrange comp does fine with it.

toxicTom: To then poison every thread here with gift codes ;-)
genkicolleen: So that you could Keane every new member? ROTFL
Precisely! It could join the Holy Triumvirate of Witcher 1 and Torchlight as the game everyone has.
deleted
Among the Sleep. Couldn't resist this time. Been on my wishlist since it arrived here.
FearfulSymmetry: Annnnnnd Tesla Effect is my first purchase! :P
MarkoH01: Congratulations. I was so amazed after watching the intro scene (being a Tex fan for years) that I had to watch it three times before I even started the game. It really was made for the fams and you can feel this. Great soundtrack too. If you however should need translations (subtitles) other than English you should really go to the devs web-site to get some custom made fan subs. The translation is terrible (I know this at least for the French and German one and corrected the last one). In my corrected translation (which contains subtitles for all languages) I've also fixed the subtitle timing of some english subtitles and corrected minor mistakes. If you want subtitles in the game you should really take a look into it:

http://www.bigfinishgames.com/tesla-effect-user-submitted-translations

As I said "mine" is the German one but it also contains corrections for the English subtitles.
Thanks! I'm new to Tex Murphy, but if this turns out well I'll probably get the other ones too. And thanks for the recommendation, but I'll probably be fine without subtitles. :)
DrRoxo: Someone mentioned Keane, our Lord Saviour?
Hail to thee oh Lord! Thy glory dost light our sleepless nights!

We fervently await the return of your Second Coming to our most meager catalogue.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by IAmSinistar