It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: The obvious solution is to add a game at 90% off. Since it's late notice, talk to a company you already have good relations with. I suggest adding The Witcher 3. :)
Great Battles incoming...
high rated
I'd love to be buying gifts but, you know, LoG2 & Dead State loom...
IAmSinistar: I think we all know what they'll really add. And his initials are JK.
But at 90% off, it would probably have sold.
So, keeping in mind Giant Backlog Not Going Anywhere Soon, do I really want Battle Worlds: Kronos? I am trying to minimize expenses; I know it's only $4, but it's not really $4 so much as another $4.
HypersomniacLive: All the freaking time, since the beginning of the Promo. Another GOG feature...
... to help to contemplate the meaningless of time in an ever expanding universe...
PaterAlf: Hooray, I just got my first critical hit (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter). And I'm even more happy, because it's one of the regionally priced games that I normally boycot).
HypersomniacLive: Best critical hit so far! Congrats, Cookie Monster, very nicely done! Enjoy!

UX12: Anybody else having the Buy now button turn in to a perpetually spinning "loading" unclickable button when using the back button from a buy page?
HypersomniacLive: All the freaking time, since the beginning of the Promo. Another GOG feature...
Reload the page then try again, that seems to fix it here :)
goplanet: But at 90% off, it would probably have sold.
I'd buy JK at 90% off -- I don't own the first game! XD
genkicolleen: I'm getting a giggle out of the fact that the mods are following this thread. Shouldn't be surprising, though -- this thread is much more exciting than the official one XD
I thought this is the official one... *ahem*
genkicolleen: I'm getting a giggle out of the fact that the mods are following this thread. Shouldn't be surprising, though -- this thread is much more exciting than the official one XD
Yes, what with all the vikings and the spartans and the pirates and the ninjas and the sexual innuendo...
LinustheBold: So, keeping in mind Giant Backlog Not Going Anywhere Soon, do I really want Battle Worlds: Kronos? I am trying to minimize expenses; I know it's only $4, but it's not really $4 so much as another $4.
Did you play Battle Isle? Did you like it? If yes to both, proceed to checkout.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by IAmSinistar
That can be said about all sale tracker threads. I guess that's enough to show the quality of community on GOG.
j0ekerr: Yes, what with all the vikings and the spartans and the pirates and the ninjas and the sexual innuendo...
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1325733801329294146.jpg
genkicolleen: I'd buy JK at 90% off -- I don't own the first game! XD
I'de be tempted too. After all it's kind of legendary here.
LinustheBold: So, keeping in mind Giant Backlog Not Going Anywhere Soon, do I really want Battle Worlds: Kronos? I am trying to minimize expenses; I know it's only $4, but it's not really $4 so much as another $4.
IAmSinistar: Did you play Battle Isle? Did you like it? If yes to both, proceed to checkout.
That wraps it up pretty nicely I guess.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by toxicTom
genkicolleen: I'd buy JK at 90% off -- I don't own the first game! XD
toxicTom: I'de be tempted too. After all it's kind of legendary here.
I've got it. But at 90% off, BMF59 and I would be snapping them up like mad!
IAmSinistar: Did you play Battle Isle? Did you like it? If yes to both, proceed to checkout.
I've often looked at it, but never quite bought it. I think I'll wait a while, which is easy when you have a Giant Backlog Not Going Anywhere Soon.