It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Cypisss: Ah crap, so I cannot undo it. Apologies then.
IAmSinistar: The obvious solution is to add a game at 90% off. Since it's late notice, talk to a company you already have good relations with. I suggest adding The Witcher 3. :)
Seems like a reasonably enough idea. Heard good things about it.
JazzJackrabbit: Looks like it's just repeats from here on out?
Yeah, the 2nd cycle already started. Previous Insomnia promos had 3 iterations.
By the way, any signs of Interplay yet? I've been waiting for a good discount on Interplay-games for a while.
So guys, do you think there's any chance Rayman 2 will be on there? I saw it had origins.
Cypisss: Seems like a reasonably enough idea. Heard good things about it.
Oh dear. I suddenly get the feeling that things are in motion to do exactly that. But only 5 copies. :)
IAmSinistar: Oh dear. I suddenly get the feeling that things are in motion to do exactly that. But only 5 copies. :)
More like three... or one! XD
toxicTom: Don't insist, or they'll add Neverending Nightmares. 1000 copies.
Grargar: Fixed it for you.
Looks not that bad. Is it?
They could also add a few K of some movie... Then insomnia will go until Easter.
IAmSinistar: The obvious solution is to add a game at 90% off. Since it's late notice, talk to a company you already have good relations with. I suggest adding The Witcher 3. :)
go for it.

don't mind us, we will wait here all night till Witcher 3 shows up at 90%.
Random_Coffee: By the way, any signs of Interplay yet? I've been waiting for a good discount on Interplay-games for a while.
Nope. Interplay seems to remain dedicated to 50% discounts.
Grargar: The e-mail, itself.
zeffyr: And on Twitch.
So...are you suggesting their advertising was a classic case of "Bait and Twitch"?
IAmSinistar: Oh dear. I suddenly get the feeling that things are in motion to do exactly that. But only 5 copies. :)
And they will work as the the last appearance of Keane so the number will be 5000 going down 1000 each purchase.
My body... my body is ready!
Tekkaman-James: I'm just realizing something; GOG's promo page says there would be discounts up to 90% off. I don't recall seeing any discounts that high. The highest by my count was 85%. Were they just rounding up for dramatic effect?
Cypisss: Sorry guys, last minute lineup changes and it must have gotten lost in the craziness of it all... Can you point me to where this pesky "90%" can be found currently?
On your Facebook post from about 3 hours ago.
high rated
PaterAlf: Hooray, I just got my first critical hit (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter). And I'm even more happy, because it's one of the regionally priced games that I normally boycot).
Best critical hit so far! Congrats, Cookie Monster, very nicely done! Enjoy!

UX12: Anybody else having the Buy now button turn in to a perpetually spinning "loading" unclickable button when using the back button from a buy page?
All the freaking time, since the beginning of the Promo. Another GOG feature...
I'm getting a giggle out of the fact that the mods are following this thread. Shouldn't be surprising, though -- this thread is much more exciting than the official one XD