It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Banner Saga because its stunning.
adaliabooks: Yeah, Banner Saga is probably the top choice, the only thing putting me off is I hear it's a bit short...
If you've got an arty eye (or two, preferably) you'll be alternating between saying 'Wow' every few minutes and drooling down your front.
tt612v: Woo! I did win my first Freebie with The Great Battles. I'm willing to gift the code to someone who wants to trade.
trentonlf: Uhm, gift and trade don't work so well together. Are you gifting it or trading it?
Was about to write that as well. Gift or trade - but both?
Not that anybody wondered recently but I can confirm the following:
1. Once you try and Re Buy a game you just won it gives you an option to buy at current (promo price if available) price.
- I didn't try crashing my browser without finalizing the win in order to check if the game still free upon Reload or Re clicking Buy on the main.
2. You can win a game You Already Own / Is Noted Swinged as Missed (but isn't).
3. It doesn't seem to matter how many copies left (I won once when less then 50, though I assume there might be a lowest threshold like 3).

Not confirmed yet:
4. It is possible to win the same title more then once per account if on different cycles?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by BlackThorny
Tekkaman-James: I'm just realizing something; GOG's promo page says there would be discounts up to 90% off. I don't recall seeing any discounts that high. The highest by my count was 85%. Were they just rounding up for dramatic effect?
Cypisss: Sorry guys, last minute lineup changes and it must have gotten lost in the craziness of it all... Can you point me to where this pesky "90%" can be found currently?
Behind you.
genkicolleen: Let me know when you decide you want to play them, and I'll play them at the same time ^__^
It'll probably have to wait until there is Galaxy support or some other kind of game lobby. I'm terrible at getting into pick-up games of multiplayer anything otherwise. :D
I was hoping to critical hit on Labyrinth of Time, for some reason that game attracts me despite the terrible interface.
Cypisss: Sorry guys, last minute lineup changes and it must have gotten lost in the craziness of it all... Can you point me to where this pesky "90%" can be found currently?
The e-mail, itself.
Attachments:
mail.jpg (138 Kb)
Klumpen0815: Grimrock 1+2 are quite high on my list atm.
IAmSinistar: Put the first Grimrock at the top. I was hooked on it.
It is, I always try to play the a series from the beginning.
genkicolleen: Nancy Drew? O_o GOG carries Nancy Drew titles?
Nicole28: Just one title. :) Her interactive seem a little intent on the self-publishing route, considering that they have not even yet topped-up their steam catalog since Ghost of thornton hall.
I meant to reply to this earlier, but... I think they're more focused on "casual" game sites. Big Fish Games has almost all the Nancy Drew titles, and Gamehouse has many or most.

I would love to see them all on GOG though. It seems kind of pointless to carry one.
tt612v: Woo! I did win my first Freebie with The Great Battles. I'm willing to gift the code to someone who wants to trade.
trentonlf: Uhm, gift and trade don't work so well together. Are you gifting it or trading it?
um sorry, wasn't aware of a difference in terminology. Trade I suppose.
madth3: Sacrifice!

Wait, no, I meant to type Sacrifice.

Aaarrgh! Saaaaacrifice!

Licurg said this spell checker was the best!
ROFL
+1
Klumpen0815: It is, I always try to play the a series from the beginning.
I agree. But I meant put it at the top of your list. It should be the next thing you play.
BlackThorny: ...
5. And if you have no luck, money is always solution :D
Repeat Seasoned deal: Theme Park (-75%) [250]
Klumpen0815: It is, I always try to play the a series from the beginning.
IAmSinistar: I agree. But I meant put it at the top of your list. It should be the next thing you play.
Aye sir, I'll install it right after I finished Painkiller and Teslagrad which I'm currently playing, well I would if this sale here would not be happening. At least this way I got the second one at a low price. :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Klumpen0815