It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: I'm just realizing something; GOG's promo page says there would be discounts up to 90% off. I don't recall seeing any discounts that high. The highest by my count was 85%. Were they just rounding up for dramatic effect?
Sorry guys, last minute lineup changes and it must have gotten lost in the craziness of it all... Can you point me to where this pesky "90%" can be found currently?
madth3: Sacrifice!

Wait, no, I meant to type Sacrifice.

Aaarrgh! Saaaaacrifice!

Licurg said this spell checker was the best!
*collapes in a fit of giggles*
UX12: Anybody else having the Buy now button turn in to a perpetually spinning "loading" unclickable button when using the back button from a buy page?
Yes. I have to refresh to page to get it all back to normal.
MarkoH01: Bought Unreal Gold yesterday (and I found a working German patch which made it even better). Today it was my first freebie. YES I had a critical hit (so it IS real) but already have that great game. So if somebody want to get gifted it's waiting :)
Fantasysci5: I'd appreciate it! :)
Unfortunately it is already gone.
Woo! I did win my first Freebie with The Great Battles. I'm willing to gift the code to someone who wants to trade.
toxicTom: Reminds me of Indiana Jones and Plato's Lost Dialog.
And that in turn reminds me of Socrates The Demidog. Good books.

genkicolleen: Ooo, hooray! I'll play it "with" you if you like! That's always fun :D
Oo, perhaps they'll support it through Galaxy then?
truhlik: Hope that Xenonauts pops soon.
Apparently I missed it this morning. Curse my need for sleep!
adaliabooks: So... now it's a choice between Banner Saga, Halfway and Pier Solar on the next run through.

What does everyone think? What's the best game to go for?
Stilton: Banner Saga because its stunning.
And it's got Vikings in it.
Ok, when this sale is over and I've finished the update of my backup (so many things I've never gotten an update notification for), I'll stop visiting GoG.com and will play again. My backlog shrank quite a bit last year, this year should be similar or even more effective.

Grimrock 1+2 are quite high on my list atm.
I'm considering getting Shadowrun: Dragonfall if it comes back on sale. Is it excellent? I have Shadowrun Returns, but I have not played it yet.
Repeat Seasoned deal: Labyrinth of Time, The (-75%) [150]
Klumpen0815: Grimrock 1+2 are quite high on my list atm.
Put the first Grimrock at the top. I was hooked on it.
tt612v: Woo! I did win my first Freebie with The Great Battles. I'm willing to gift the code to someone who wants to trade.
Uhm, gift and trade don't work so well together. Are you gifting it or trading it?
IAmSinistar: Oo, perhaps they'll support it through Galaxy then?
No idea~ The first three can't be played co-op can they?

Let me know when you decide you want to play them, and I'll play them at the same time ^__^
Random_Coffee: I'm considering getting Shadowrun: Dragonfall if it comes back on sale. Is it excellent? I have Shadowrun Returns, but I have not played it yet.
Well, if you enjoy tactic turn based games, then I suppose it is good. As an rpg it is quite linear, but very enjoyable.