It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I'll go you one better than that. Check your PMs. :)
You are such a doll, thank you SO much! *does a happy dance and returns code*

I'm shocked and embarrassed (and very happy!) to find that I already own Tomb Raider 1+2+3! *^_^*
MarkoH01: Bought Unreal Gold yesterday (and I found a working German patch which made it even better). Today it was my first freebie. YES I had a critical hit (so it IS real) but already have that great game. So if somebody want to get gifted it's waiting :)
I'd appreciate it! :)
Dang! I just woke up and missed The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Hmm, I think I might have to finish up on this sale. Between backlog, still settling into a new home, and discounts not being on my 'buy' level I don't think there's much left for me.

Plus, if I do stay here, my mind will convince me that I do need to buy all the games I skipped over :P
genkicolleen: You are such a doll, thank you SO much! *does a happy dance and returns code*

I'm shocked and embarrassed (and very happy!) to find that I already own Tomb Raider 1+2+3! *^_^*
Are you and toxicTom related? :P

I swear, I can't give 'em away here...
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Great Battles Collector's Edition (-75%) [200]
I'm surprised it counts down rather quickly - isn't this grognard territory (=niche)?
LynetteC: Back from work but will have to pop out shortly to the shops - like there's anything left to spend! lol
Sachys: Someones off to LIDL!
Nah, Lidl's too far away. Asda for me - I'm hoping the fresh basil is on Rollback. (For daughter's cookery class tomorrow).
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: Capsized (-80%) [150]
What a shady store, marking day-old goods as "fresh". ;)
Just got a GOGbear while changing page of this thread :D
foxworks: That was amazing, wasn't it? :D I'm about 3/4 through my first play. Loving every bit of it.
MarkoH01: And you really have to play it again after that because there are at least two quite different paths and several endings with one ending especially for fans (I won't spoil here but I looooved it and it was a true ending for the series if this should be the last Tex). However don't expect that everything will be answered - just enough to finish the story.
I'm currently on the:
[spoiler]
"Somewhere I'll Find You" path
[/spoiler]

I'm figuring this is the one true path you're referring :)
IAmSinistar: Are you and toxicTom related? :P
lol~ Really super-happy to find I have them, and happy that you can still make someone else happy with that code, too! :D
Crewdroog: i think i need to go find a certain shirt....
trentonlf: Hey now, no stripping in the thread!
don't play dumb with me! :)
Attachments:
theshirt.jpg (46 Kb)
So... now it's a choice between Banner Saga, Halfway and Pier Solar on the next run through.

What does everyone think? What's the best game to go for?
Tekkaman-James: I'm just realizing something; GOG's promo page says there would be discounts up to 90% off. I don't recall seeing any discounts that high. The highest by my count was 85%. Were they just rounding up for dramatic effect?
I was checking the list thinking the same.
PaterAlf: Hooray, I just got my first critical hit (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter). And I'm even more happy, because it's one of the regionally priced games that I normally boycot).
Yay, this way you got it legally without regional pricing, excellent!