It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WingedKagouti: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter would disagree with your guess.
Shit, should've written Fresh instead of New.
xupacabra: have you guys had more luck clicking as soon as a new game pops up to get it for free or after a while? Does it matter?
I've had one swing-and-miss and no crit so far. And I clicked everything I saw at varying times. So I would say, it doesn't matter if you just don't win...
Naturally Tesla effect came up at a good price to jump on, but I couldn't get to my computer in time to place an order. When will the rng luck help me out?
wierzet: First round? So there will be more, with new games ?
If previous Insomnias are anything to go buy, there won't be new games.
Well, now I know that there are only 4 games I'm waiting for now: 2 Fresh and 2 Seasoned. Thanks, you relentless trackers!
Grargar: Fresh deal: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-60%) [400]

Repeats for real, now. No Divinity, after all.
*sigh*

Oh well, at least it means I can buy some of the other games I want that are cheap in the next rounds...
j0ekerr: The gorgeous graphics of Ethan Carter are even more impressive when you learn that it wasn't a huge studio but just a small team working together.

It's short, but sweet, and unfortunately a little bit about my price range.
It is tempting me for a while (I like this kind of games and "short" is actually a pro-argument for me atm), but haven't bought it due to regional pricing and even without it would be a bit too much for me by now. Grimrock 2 was most the most expensive game I've gotten here by now and it was beyond my usual budget.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Klumpen0815
IAmSinistar: Thanks kitty, I'll get it linked into the head post.

Hope everyone had some wanted games appear in the sale!
I did. All but one showed up when I was sleeping. :)

Two games to look for plus another two that I might get.
Can anyone tell me if Ethan Carter has been fixed and no longer has remnants of Steam or other outbound connections in it?
Grargar: If previous Insomnias are anything to go buy, there won't be new games.
Except for 20K copies of Jack Keane... - would it be fresh or seasoned, I wonder.
Sad that there are no new titles coming anymore, but very relieved to now have a chance to grab the few titles I let slip by in the first wave. First off my second chance list, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. Thank you, RNG GOGs! Now bring on Wasteland 2!
The_Blog: There are 3 cycles. So every game will appear 3 times. Though the order will change.
Thanks I guess I can rest once again then. If you can't crit them the first time, any chance the result will change during rerun?
Stilton: You're not Ed Miliband, are you?
JayAird: i'll tell you after I attempt to eat a sandwich
Suddenly I'm not feeling too good...
Absolutely no Critical hits for me yet. I'm just sad.
MarkoH01: Congratulations. I was so amazed after watching the intro scene (being a Tex fan for years) that I had to watch it three times before I even started the game. [...]
foxworks: That was amazing, wasn't it? :D I'm about 3/4 through my first play. Loving every bit of it.
And you really have to play it again after that because there are at least two quite different paths and several endings with one ending especially for fans (I won't spoil here but I looooved it and it was a true ending for the series if this should be the last Tex). However don't expect that everything will be answered - just enough to finish the story.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MarkoH01