It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sherringon456: Suppose... some people might get bored waiting for the one they want for instance if they went through them all and un less the sale is longer, there would probably be between 1-3 repeats instead of 3-4. But it still doesn't make sense to not put nwn or baldurs gate for instance in the sale as they would go fast. Also, btw has Jade empire, mount and blade with fire and sword or nwn been up when I haven't been here as I haven't seen them?
Jade Empire was, don't think the others have been.
The_Blog: Since we are repeating now I'm looking forward to:
- Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
- Battle Worlds: Kronos
- Door Kickers
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- Pier Solar

btw. I already grabbed 8 copies for a giveaway. Not sure when I will do it though. Maybe later today.
The Fresh deals are not repeating yet.
j0ekerr: Place your bets ladies and shoggoths.

Will the next fresh sale after Tesla Effect be repeat or a new one?
I will say new, even though I have a sinking feeling this is the last one in the list.
I just managed not to crit Unreal.

Yay.

Cheers!
Woo, second freebie with Unreal. I have a spare copy of the Dracula Trilogy, if anyone wants it.

IAmSinistar: I will say new, even though I have a sinking feeling this is the last one in the list.
We'll know in a second...
adaliabooks: I don't have it... but I also don't want it, so I don't suppose that counts.
Look deep into my eyes...

You Want Unreal
You Want Unreal
You Want Unreal
You Want Unreal
The_Blog: Since we are repeating now I'm looking forward to:
- Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
- Battle Worlds: Kronos
- Door Kickers
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- Pier Solar

btw. I already grabbed 8 copies for a giveaway. Not sure when I will do it though. Maybe later today.
Grargar: The Fresh deals are not repeating yet.
True that. But I guess there are not that many coming and I doubt it will be something of interest for me. But I would love to get suprised ^^

/EDIT: NOW they repeat ^^
Post edited March 03, 2015 by The_Blog

New
FearfulSymmetry: Annnnnnd Tesla Effect is my first purchase! :P
Congratulations. I was so amazed after watching the intro scene (being a Tex fan for years) that I had to watch it three times before I even started the game. It really was made for the fams and you can feel this. Great soundtrack too. If you however should need translations (subtitles) other than English you should really go to the devs web-site to get some custom made fan subs. The translation is terrible (I know this at least for the French and German one and corrected the last one). In my corrected translation (which contains subtitles for all languages) I've also fixed the subtitle timing of some english subtitles and corrected minor mistakes. If you want subtitles in the game you should really take a look into it:

http://www.bigfinishgames.com/tesla-effect-user-submitted-translations

As I said "mine" is the German one but it also contains corrections for the English subtitles.
sherringon456: Suppose... some people might get bored waiting for the one they want for instance if they went through them all and un less the sale is longer, there would probably be between 1-3 repeats instead of 3-4. But it still doesn't make sense to not put nwn or baldurs gate for instance in the sale as they would go fast. Also, btw has Jade empire, mount and blade with fire and sword or nwn been up when I haven't been here as I haven't seen them?
Jade Empire was. And tell them that, not us, I'm just telling you what their reasoning likely is and if they keep doing it this way it means it must be working towards whatever goals they actually have.
As for which games are included, that has to do with what deals they have with the publishers.
Ophelium: Woo, second freebie with Unreal. I have a spare copy of the Dracula Trilogy, if anyone wants it.
I want Dracula Trilogy

edit:Redeemed.Thanks!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by briareoushex
Repeat! Ethan's back up~
Ah, starting over.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Fresh repeats now.