It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are the repeated games with the same discount as on the first run? And the number of available games?
Oh no, I haven't missed Torchlight, have I?

Joooke, don't send me copies, pleeeease!!!!
Klumpen0815: Oh, it is a collector's game!
Lol
MrDrWatson: Are the repeated games with the same discount as on the first run? And the number of available games?
Discounts remain the same, quantities change.
I just hope we see The Witcher 2 on one of these deals. I don't know if I missed it earlier, managed to get the first one though. :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by sxnc
Crewdroog: thanks! I have been waiting for it to go on sale, I won't do that anymore :)
Cyraxpt: You're not missing much, the game aged poorly and the combat is terrible.

---

If anyone is thinking about buying Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and doesn't care about using steam i have a key for you.

Edit: Gone to Fantasysci5
thanks for the advice!
Since we are repeating now I'm looking forward to:
- Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
- Battle Worlds: Kronos
- Door Kickers
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- Pier Solar

btw. I already grabbed 8 copies for a giveaway. Not sure when I will do it though. Maybe later today.
deleted
Unreal will sit there forever... I mean, who doesn't have it already? *goes looking for disk*
Place your bets ladies and shoggoths.

Will the next fresh sale after Tesla Effect be repeat or a new one?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
sxnc: I just hope we see The Witcher 2 on one of these deals. I don't know if I missed it earlier, managed to get the first one though. :)
Yep, you missed it. It will come around, though, so DO NOT SLEEP.

Cheers!
toxicTom: Unreal will sit there forever... I mean, who doesn't have it already? *goes looking for disk*
I don't have it... but I also don't want it, so I don't suppose that counts.
sherringon456: Why? Surely they would make more money as they would sell more copies if they put their whole list of games on and then started repeating The more popular ones none of which I have seen in the sale would sell really fast as well.
Cavalary: Keeps people here and engaged (see this thread for one), creates buzz on social networks and forums, gives them one hell of a boost in site traffic rankings, so sustained visibility for a number of days instead of "oh, GOG has a sale, go have a look" once, people have said look, then leave.
Suppose... some people might get bored waiting for the one they want for instance if they went through them all and un less the sale is longer, there would probably be between 1-3 repeats instead of 3-4. But it still doesn't make sense to not put nwn or baldurs gate for instance in the sale as they would go fast. Also, btw has Jade empire, mount and blade with fire and sword or nwn been up when I haven't been here as I haven't seen them?
sxnc: I just hope we see The Witcher 2 on one of these deals. I don't know if I missed it earlier, managed to get the first one though. :)
The Witcher 2 will be on repeat again. So, you can grab it later then. :)
The_Blog: Since we are repeating now I'm looking forward to:
- Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition
- Door Kickers
- Kentucky Route Zero
Would like to have another chance to crit them.