It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sherringon456: Why? Surely they would make more money as they would sell more copies if they put their whole list of games on and then started repeating The more popular ones none of which I have seen in the sale would sell really fast as well.
Keeps people here and engaged (see this thread for one), creates buzz on social networks and forums, gives them one hell of a boost in site traffic rankings, so sustained visibility for a number of days instead of "oh, GOG has a sale, go have a look" once, people have said look, then leave.
sherringon456: Why? Surely they would make more money as they would sell more copies if they put their whole list of games on and then started repeating The more popular ones none of which I have seen in the sale would sell really fast as well.
Or not. I'm not telling you to like it; I'm just telling you how it is.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
JasmineMcCoy: Is there any reasonable hope for NWN2 or am I just kidding myself?
It (and all the other Hasbro-published D&D games) usually only goes on sale as part of the Hasbro D&D Bundle -- which, as GhostwriterDoF has said, usually rears its glorious head at least two or three times per year, most ofter during big sales. I'm assuming GOG will have a "Big DRM-Free Spring Sale" before too long, so be patient! =)
Klumpen0815: Man, how I'd wish this would be an IRC.
Not really, that would escalate quickly.
Ruixi: Okay, so I just have really bad luck :( Well, any advice how to increase my luck stats? ;)
MarkoH01: Same here. Clicked on several games and I always had to pay even for the ones I really wanted to have. But it is still fun :)
Keep trying! I got 2 freebies!
PaterAlf: Do you really expect anyone to understand internet hypes?
huN73R: Well I always like to think there's some reason behind things and something like this happens. But you're right when it comes to the internet there's no logical explanation.

Stilton: Political correctness..?
huN73R: So the real debate is if all black people are gold? :P
No,
it's if all black people are in fact white and if all white people are in fact black,
what would that have to do with the price of dresses,
hope that helps
What a dummy I am,I thought double insomnia was a game.....
Just figured out what's going on...
Got back home, checked PidgeBot and IAmSinistar's list and now I know that 2nd loop is still to come! :> Awesome work guys, I can't thank you enough!
Klumpen0815: Man, how I'd wish this would be an IRC.
j0ekerr: Not really, that would escalate quickly.
You mean escalate even more?
I thought IRC is something people log on to for collective falling silent (my experience).

gunsynd: What a dummy I am,I thought double insomnia was a game.....
Oh, it is a collector's game!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Klumpen0815
MarkoH01: Same here. Clicked on several games and I always had to pay even for the ones I really wanted to have. But it is still fun :)
Ungunbu: Keep trying! I got 2 freebies!
Good for you:)
Repeat Seasoned deal: Unreal Gold (-80%) [300]
Klumpen0815: You mean escalate even more?
I thought IRC is something people log on to for collective falling silent (my experience).
My experience too. "idle" "lurking" and a bot greeting people entering the channel.
huN73R: Well I always like to think there's some reason behind things and something like this happens. But you're right when it comes to the internet there's no logical explanation.

So the real debate is if all black people are gold? :P
JayAird: No,
it's if all black people are in fact white and if all white people are in fact black,
what would that have to do with the price of dresses,
hope that helps
You're not Ed Miliband, are you?
j0ekerr: Not really, that would escalate quickly.
Klumpen0815: You mean escalate even more?

gunsynd: What a dummy I am,I thought double insomnia was a game.....
Klumpen0815: Oh, it is a collector's game!
Yes your right:-)
zeffyr: Got back home, checked PidgeBot and IAmSinistar's list and now I know that 2nd loop is still to come! :> Awesome work guys, I can't thank you enough!
Welcome aboard mate!