It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: thanks! I have been waiting for it to go on sale, I won't do that anymore :)
Cyraxpt: You're not missing much, the game aged poorly and the combat is terrible.

---

If anyone is thinking about buying Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and doesn't care about using steam i have a key for you.
I would like to add that even the Steam version (according to the devs) has no DRM whatsoever. After dowbloading the game you can uninstall Steam and never think of it again (they said so).
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
huN73R: Anyone understand why the blue and black thing became so widespread?
Because people don't know when to let it go. But that is not even the worst, anything, ANYTHING, no matter how dumb it is, can become a stupid meme, if that dawg thing wasn't stupid enough you now have the "ayyyyy lmao" thing going...
Ruixi: Okay, so I just have really bad luck :( Well, any advice how to increase my luck stats? ;)
PaterAlf: Maybe you should restart the game and create a new character.
Don't tempt me.
My luck stats always have been terrible and still are.
Klumpen0815: Don't tempt me.
That's not luck but karma :-P
Stilton: You really are unusually helpful, Sinistar. Would it be too much to ask for another list of when the games were published and what the British and US national debt totals were each year? Also which films topped the box office polls and who that year's Superbowl and FA Cup winners were. Just a thought.... ;-)
I think JMich has that one...
:-P
Stilton: I'm expecting a rude comment any second....
Tannath: These aren't Steam's forums you know... ;)
Uh-oh, you might just have started something.... ;-)
PaterAlf: Do you really expect anyone to understand internet hypes?
Well I always like to think there's some reason behind things and something like this happens. But you're right when it comes to the internet there's no logical explanation.

Stilton: Political correctness..?
So the real debate is if all black people are gold? :P
Corwim: Thanks for keeping track of everything again IAmSinistar!!! Time to figure out which games I would really want and start planning out a time table so I'm here when they reappear, Insomnia here I come. :-D
IAmSinistar: My pleasure, and good to see both of you aboard!
Thanks Sinistar, good to be here! Wouldn't want to miss the biannual Insomnia Madness. ;-)
toxicTom: That's not luck but karma :-P
Well it's not easy if you were Hitler in your past life, you know? ;)
sherringon456: After games start repeating themselves are there no more new ones discounted? Because that means none of the games I have an eye on will get a discount :(
Grargar: If the previous Insomnias are anything to go by, nope.
Why? Surely they would make more money as they would sell more copies if they put their whole list of games on and then started repeating The more popular ones none of which I have seen in the sale would sell really fast as well.
PaterAlf: Maybe you should restart the game and create a new character.
If I had been smart, I would've allocated every point to charisma.

You can get by without the other stats just fine.

Cheers!
Annnnnnd Tesla Effect is my first purchase! :P
Klumpen0815: Well it's not easy if you were Hitler in your past life, you know? ;)
The beard in your avatar is in the wrong place then.

;-)
genkicolleen: I gave mine away already, but can I interest you in Torchlight...?
Ofcoslava: A PM was sent. =)
PM to You too ;-)
Zojokkeli: I think it's random. I've got Banished and Medal of Honor so far as freebies and both were well in their way into the sales.
Ruixi: Okay, so I just have really bad luck :( Well, any advice how to increase my luck stats? ;)
Same here. Clicked on several games and I always had to pay even for the ones I really wanted to have. But it is still fun :)