It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Fresh is still going strong.. that means there's still a chance for D:OS (knowing my luck it will pop up with a 40% discount and I still won't be able to afford it...)
Yeah! If D:OS comes up as the very last title, talk about going out with a bang! But we are very near the hit limit for the fresh stuff. :)
Stilton: You really are unusually helpful, Sinistar. Would it be too much to ask for another list of when the games were published and what the British and US national debt totals were each year? Also which films topped the box office polls and who that year's Superbowl and FA Cup winners were. Just a thought.... ;-)
Will do. Though the national debts will have to be graphs, as I have to peg exchange rate fluctuations over time. And I need to ensure that all athletes have their asterisks in place for various penalties and scandals. :)
Stilton: You really are unusually helpful, Sinistar. Would it be too much to ask for another list of when the games were published and what the British and US national debt totals were each year? Also which films topped the box office polls and who that year's Superbowl and FA Cup winners were. Just a thought.... ;-)
Crewdroog: actually, that would be super helpful.
I'm expecting a rude comment any second....
Anyone understand why the blue and black thing became so widespread?
Grargar: Really. The last time it was discounted was in January 2013.
Crewdroog: thanks! I have been waiting for it to go on sale, I won't do that anymore :)
You're not missing much, the game aged poorly and the combat is terrible.

---

If anyone is thinking about buying Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and doesn't care about using steam i have a key for you.

Edit: Gone to Fantasysci5
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Cyraxpt
sherringon456: After games start repeating themselves are there no more new ones discounted? Because that means none of the games I have an eye on will get a discount :(
Only the Seasoned list has gone into repeat. So if you have your eyes on anything that could be in the Fresh list there's still a chance.
NotJabba: Riven's up. I believe that means the "Seasoned" shuffle has started to repeat?
WingedKagouti: The last "Seasoned" game (Medal of Honor) was a repeat game as well, so it would indeed seem like the "Seasoned" titles are on repeat now.
Interesting thing is:
If the lists are equally long, the old games are selling better than the new ones here, which means GoGs customers are still mostly old farts (like me) which like old games.
huN73R: Anyone understand why the blue and black thing became so widespread?
Do you really expect anyone to understand internet hypes?
Political correctness..?
Ruixi: Just a question, because I wondered:

The critical hit, can you only get it, when you click the Buy now button before any copies are sold? Or can you still get it when like 50 copies are already sold before you click buy now?

'Cause neither worked with me. Still didn't get any freebie although I clicked nearly every game that was up :(
Zojokkeli: I think it's random. I've got Banished and Medal of Honor so far as freebies and both were well in their way into the sales.
Okay, so I just have really bad luck :( Well, any advice how to increase my luck stats? ;)
Crewdroog: thanks! I have been waiting for it to go on sale, I won't do that anymore :)
Cyraxpt: You're not missing much, the game aged poorly and the combat is terrible.

---

If anyone is thinking about buying Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure and doesn't care about using steam i have a key for you.
I'd be interested. :)
Stilton: I'm expecting a rude comment any second....
Perish the thought!
Stilton: Political correctness..?
Will it result in blue-on-gold violence?
Crewdroog: actually, that would be super helpful.
Stilton: I'm expecting a rude comment any second....
These aren't Steam's forums you know... ;)
Ruixi: Okay, so I just have really bad luck :( Well, any advice how to increase my luck stats? ;)
Maybe you should restart the game and create a new character.