It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: New Fresh deal: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%) [350]
BillyMaysFan59: Good discount, but I'll pass... I'd want to play the classic Tex games first (which I own), and Tesla Effect might not run on my machine anyway.
I am fairly certain Tesla Effect will run on your computer; the requirements are quite kind all things considered. Also the game does it's predecessors proud :)
BillyMaysFan59: Good discount, but I'll pass... I'd want to play the classic Tex games first (which I own), and Tesla Effect might not run on my machine anyway.
There is no need to know the other Tex games to play Tesla and the game was designed to run good even on low end machines.
MarkoH01: As far as I know they appear in different order so not all is lost. Oh and it might help to get some coffee and get rid of those kids, boss, wife and cat ;)
Sounds like a plan
Just a question, because I wondered:

The critical hit, can you only get it, when you click the Buy now button before any copies are sold? Or can you still get it when like 50 copies are already sold before you click buy now?

'Cause neither worked with me. Still didn't get any freebie although I clicked nearly every game that was up :(
Crewdroog: really? no discounts ever? oh wells.
Grargar: Really. The last time it was discounted was in January 2013.
Yep, their sales would skyrocket if they even offered 20% off at this point.
Ruixi: 'Cause neither worked with me. Still didn't get any freebie although I clicked nearly every game that was up :(
Nor did I. Somehow that's how randomness works. :)
Crewdroog: really? no discounts ever? oh wells.
Grargar: Really. The last time it was discounted was in January 2013.
thanks! I have been waiting for it to go on sale, I won't do that anymore :)
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, I added a link in the head post to the full alphabetical Seasoned list. I will do the same for Fresh once it repeats.
You really are unusually helpful, Sinistar. Would it be too much to ask for another list of when the games were published and what the British and US national debt totals were each year? Also which films topped the box office polls and who that year's Superbowl and FA Cup winners were. Just a thought.... ;-)
You're gonna regret it later on...

Cheers!
After games start repeating themselves are there no more new ones discounted? Because that means none of the games I have an eye on will get a discount :(
sherringon456: After games start repeating themselves are there no more new ones discounted? Because that means none of the games I have an eye on will get a discount :(
If the previous Insomnias are anything to go by, nope.
Pharlander: I am fairly certain Tesla Effect will run on your computer; the requirements are quite kind all things considered. Also the game does it's predecessors proud :)
It does but it has much less puzzles than the other games. Even though it is great fun and Chris Jones is still amazing!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
Man, how I'd wish this would be an IRC.
Ruixi: Just a question, because I wondered:

The critical hit, can you only get it, when you click the Buy now button before any copies are sold? Or can you still get it when like 50 copies are already sold before you click buy now?

'Cause neither worked with me. Still didn't get any freebie although I clicked nearly every game that was up :(
I think it's random. I've got Banished and Medal of Honor so far as freebies and both were well in their way into the sales.
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, I added a link in the head post to the full alphabetical Seasoned list. I will do the same for Fresh once it repeats.
Stilton: You really are unusually helpful, Sinistar. Would it be too much to ask for another list of when the games were published and what the British and US national debt totals were each year? Also which films topped the box office polls and who that year's Superbowl and FA Cup winners were. Just a thought.... ;-)
actually, that would be super helpful.