It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you have a critical hit with a game that you already own and you do not know who to give it sends me an MP.
thank you
Post edited March 03, 2015 by LiefLayer
Incidentally, I added a link in the head post to the full alphabetical Seasoned list. I will do the same for Fresh once it repeats.
You're the best, Sinistar! :D
Ofcoslava: A PM was sent. =)
genkicolleen: Hooray~! Finally gave away Torchlight! ^__^
So only 20 copys left I guess?
(Oh no, please not me I already have my "I-Love-Gog-Torchlight" game).
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, I added a link in the head post to the full alphabetical Seasoned list. I will do the same for Fresh once it repeats.
Have you slept in past 24 hours at all?
adambiser: Thanks for doing these lists, IAmSinistar.
Corwim: Thanks for keeping track of everything again IAmSinistar!!! Time to figure out which games I would really want and start planning out a time table so I'm here when they reappear, Insomnia here I come. :-D
My pleasure, and good to see both of you aboard!
Malek86: I'm dreading the time when the 2nd round will get to Red Faction 2 and Anomaly Defenders again.
Dreading Neverending Nightmares return more
Cyraxpt: Yeah, i know, the small increases gave that away, i'm not blaming gog. :)
The interesting part about Arx Fatalis is that it gets no discounts either on Steam.
Klumpen0815: Missed so far:
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition
TIE Fighter has been on this sale too!?

Can't believe I missed that.

If any of you guys managed to grab a copy of X-Wing or TIE Fighter, please PM me.

I got a trade post here
If Torchlight will ever use Galaxy, it may be very crowded. :D
huN73R: Have you slept in past 24 hours at all?
I did. Awesome folks like Grargar, CarrionCrow, Pidgeot, and others keep things going whether I'm here or not. :)
New Fresh deal: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%) [350]
huN73R: Have you slept in past 24 hours at all?
IAmSinistar: I did. Awesome folks like Grargar, CarrionCrow, Pidgeot, and others keep things going whether I'm here or not. :)
You are all insane. :D
Fresh is still going strong.. that means there's still a chance for D:OS (knowing my luck it will pop up with a 40% discount and I still won't be able to afford it...)
80% off the last Tex Murphy?

Dayum!

Who's rolled a 20 for that one? I haven't had any luck.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr