It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: Solution : Caffeine
I vow not to sleep this time around!

I also vowed not to sleep last night.

Cheers!
Klumpen0815: Well, maybe they'll be repeated.
They will, but those all sell out in about a minute if you're not quick.
tfishell: Dang, I missed MoH. Would've gotten that one too at 75% off.
trentonlf: You should check your PM ;-)
Thanks! :D
Stilton: Your avatar's punching the sky in triumph ;-)
adaliabooks: I'm not sure I should admit this.. but he's actually doing the Stayin' Alive dance from Saturday Night Fever (although checking the video to see that is right he's doing it backwards..) XD
Actually while the song "Stayin' Alive" was playing in "Saturday Night Fever" he does not really dance. It's the opening credits - but this does not change much.
Fresh list is getting close. Wonder what comes next..
Ofcoslava: Can someone help me in summoning Witcher I? *fingerscrossed*
genkicolleen: I gave mine away already, but can I interest you in Torchlight...?
A PM was sent. =)
Cyraxpt: Damn, you're right, i checked isthereanydeal and the price has gone up instead, lol.

Sep 29 2014 = 4.53€
Oct 05 2014 = 4.79€
Jan 15 2015 = 5.15€
Jan 30 2015 = 5.39€
Well, the current exchange rate for the € is anything but good.
Has the fresh list started repeating?
Leonard03: Has the fresh list started repeating?
Not yet, but likely will soon.
high rated
Ofcoslava: A PM was sent. =)
Hooray~! Finally gave away Torchlight! ^__^
Post edited March 03, 2015 by genkicolleen
Grargar: The mistake you are making is assuming that Arx Fatalis gets any kind of discount. No sir, not even 10% for Arx Fatalis. :P
In contrast to that 50% for Battle Realms.
Cyraxpt: Damn, you're right, i checked isthereanydeal and the price has gone up instead, lol.

Sep 29 2014 = 4.53€
Oct 05 2014 = 4.79€
Jan 15 2015 = 5.15€
Jan 30 2015 = 5.39€
Went up in Euros, since GOG's rate went from 0.75 EUR / 1 USD to 0.89 now (which makes for 0.9 for $5.99 titles, with their rounding).
trentonlf: You should check your PM ;-)
tfishell: Thanks! :D
don't encourage him ;)

hahaha
Grargar: Well, the current exchange rate for the € is anything but good.
Yeah, i know, the small increases gave that away, i'm not blaming gog. :)

Leonard03: Has the fresh list started repeating?
Nope.
Thanks for keeping track of everything again IAmSinistar!!! Time to figure out which games I would really want and start planning out a time table so I'm here when they reappear, Insomnia here I come. :-D
adaliabooks: I'm not sure I should admit this.. but he's actually doing the Stayin' Alive dance from Saturday Night Fever (although checking the video to see that is right he's doing it backwards..) XD
MarkoH01: Actually while the song "Stayin' Alive" was playing in "Saturday Night Fever" he does not really dance. It's the opening credits - but this does not change much.
Don't think I've ever seen the movie... just know the dance goes with Stayin' Alive (or possibly not)...