It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aannnnndd I missed Shadowrun. God I hate computers sometimes.
SpessMareen: Only here hoping that Wasteland 2 or Divinity: Original Sin appears as a fresh; should I not get my hopes up?
Wasteland 2 is confirmed. But you'll have to be willing to go through round 2 to get it.
Has anyone played that Halfway game?
yyahoo: Dang it, I wanted Shadowrun: Dragonfall, but 60% off just isn't enough for me. I'm such a cheapskate. I'll hold out for its next sale.
Thank you!! Glad to know I'm not the only cheapskate! It has to be below $2 here ($5 on Steam) for me to consider. XD
So the seasoned started repeating, eh? I guess Battle Realms joins Arx Fatalis on the list "no deep discounts".

So is there a pattern on the repeats? I want Dead State but i won't stay up all night waiting for it....
ExiL0n: The site can't seem to load properly for me. The first page is mostly white without links, and even trying to directly go to the checkout won't work.
May I know which is the price for Another World?
$4.
ExiL0n: The site can't seem to load properly for me. The first page is mostly white without links, and even trying to directly go to the checkout won't work.
3.99 60% off
Hey, Halfway for free, thanks GOG! :)
Can someone help me in summoning Witcher I? *fingerscrossed* That, or a Coffee Golem Assistant... Re:Seasoned are going away pretty quickly.

Luckily, I was quick enough to catch Asterbreed & Jade Empire.
Finally, GOGbear appears. At least for me :)
toxicTom: See my post above yours. +1 anyway, you're seriously awesome!
Fine, another shall be imprisoned later then. Above you, with a floor hole lavatory. ;)
Grargar: $4.
Thanks. The funny thing is, it's loading properly on my phone (which I'm not used to check, heh), but not on my home computer. Same wifi connection.
Tallima: I just critted Shadowrun. I don't really know anything about that game, but peeps seem to like it and it says "RPG." So yay!!! Thanks GOG!

And I got it without leveling up my luck stat yet.
It's a hella good game and mods for it are great too.
Cyraxpt: So the seasoned started repeating, eh? I guess Battle Realms joins Arx Fatalis on the list "no deep discounts".
The mistake you are making is assuming that Arx Fatalis gets any kind of discount. No sir, not even 10% for Arx Fatalis. :P
In contrast to that 50% for Battle Realms.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
I hope next repeat is Arcanum, guess I'll grab that one since no NWN.