It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For the love of whatever is loveable, let me just pay for Shadowrun and Anither world, GoG. Let me DO IT! I missed them already..
Does anyone have trouble as well?
adaliabooks: Well. Now I've picked up both Shadowrun games. Yay :D
Your avatar's punching the sky in triumph ;-)
deleted
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%) [100]

Oh...
Time for Another Nap.
Ludi: from the star wars franchies there was online X-Wing special edition right??
Both XWing and TIE Fighter were up for $4.99 each.
huN73R: Another world will take some time to go.
Nop. I took one ^^
New Fresh deal: Halfway (-70%) [150]
Dang it, I wanted Shadowrun: Dragonfall, but 60% off just isn't enough for me. I'm such a cheapskate. I'll hold out for its next sale.

There are a couple of higher priced 75%+ off games that I passed on in the first round in case there was something I wanted more later. Now that we're getting to repeats, it's time to keep a lookout for those to come around again.
Only here hoping that Wasteland 2 or Divinity: Original Sin appears as a fresh; should I not get my hopes up?
Ludi: from the star wars franchies there was online X-Wing special edition right??
X-Wing and TIE Fighter, so both of them will be on sale some more times.
Silly thing is - same time same games. Means I will miss the same seasoned games this night and tomorrow.
Another World and Bad Mojo both have far fewer copies this time around. Combined with the fact that, as both of them were early in the sale, more people are watching the sale then they were last time they were up, so they are sure to not hang as long as they did last time.
Old games seemed to have repeating. As for Shadowrun, I want to play the first part first...
I just critted Shadowrun. I don't really know anything about that game, but peeps seem to like it and it says "RPG." So yay!!! Thanks GOG!

And I got it without leveling up my luck stat yet.
The site can't seem to load properly for me. The first page is mostly white without links, and even trying to directly go to the checkout won't work.
May I know which is the price for Another World?