It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: FTL is an awesome game!
Seconded! An addictive must-have for roguelike fans.
As good as medal of honor might be, it will always be tainted by the sins of those that came after, and that ended up perpetrating aberrations such as; COD Modern Warfare.
Repeat Seasoned deal: Riven: The Sequel to Myst (-75%) [200]
Riven's up. I believe that means the "Seasoned" shuffle has started to repeat?
warpax: so nothing more new today? and what time does the next new cycle begin?

thanks
yyahoo: The repeats *are* the new cycle.
oh, i thought there was a new set of games each day
EDIT: Crap, double post. the browser kind of fritzed on me back there.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
Dalthnock: Have you considered joking? It used to be a thing, but then the internet came along & everything was either trolling or stupidity.

Cheers!
huN73R: Sorry, meant no offense by that. I was confused and wasn't sure if you were joking.
None taken. It takes a LOT to offend me. Seriously, give it a go.

I just find it amusing how everything is always so black & white in the internet, when it's the very tool that should've opened everyone's minds to new points of view.

Cheers!
trentonlf: FTL is an awesome game!
IAmSinistar: Seconded! An addictive must-have for roguelike fans.
Thirded. If you don't own it you need it in your life.
Dang, I missed MoH. Would've gotten that one too at 75% off.
Ok cool, I can freely faint now.

Btw, I expected some of these titles:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R
- Descent 1+2
- Freespace 1
- Freespace 2
- Sacrifice
- Space Quest 1+2+3
- Incredible Machine
- M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
- Nancy Drew
- Phantasmagoria

But nope..
Well, now bye!
NotJabba: Riven's up. I believe that means the "Seasoned" shuffle has started to repeat?
The last "Seasoned" game (Medal of Honor) was a repeat game as well, so it would indeed seem like the "Seasoned" titles are on repeat now.
I bought Riven last evening, so I guess the seasoned games are repeating. No Giants. DANG!
yyahoo: The repeats *are* the new cycle.
warpax: oh, i thought there was a new set of games each day
Nope, these are the games for the seasoned cycle, still a few coming for the fresh one. Then they'll just repeat in random order, normally twice, for 3 runs total, going by past such sales.
I hope Shadowrund Dragonfall shows up next and that it costs less than 5 €, because that`s the amount that is left on my Paysafecard!
FTL, Risen, Terraria, Two Worlds, The Bards Tale, Return to Krondor, Nexus