It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And there's our first repeat.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault War Chest. 200 at 75% off.
Signal Ops is title #150.

And MoH is the first repeat on the seasoned line. Were #78. Fresh one at #72.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Cavalary
high rated
IAmSinistar: first repeat.
-1. ;)
Medal of Honor again, I guess we're in the reruns now?

My hopes for Redline or Catacomb are dashed indeed?
First repeat. Medal of Honor: War Chest. First time, 150 copies. This time, 200 copies.
Medal of Honor again. Does that mean, that round 1 is over for seasoned classics?
IAmSinistar: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest - first repeat.
So Seasoned won that race.
REPEATS, yay! Haven't bought anything yet, and only interested in the one! So bring on King of Dragon Pass again! XD
Medal of Honor Warchest is on.... again! 200 copies -75% 2.29 €
XD Man, all the way through and I picked up one game. I guess I should be proud of my self discipline.
Klumpen0815: When the f*** am I supposed to play all this?!
PaterAlf: What are you talking about? We can actually play these games????
Don't look at me, I'm as baffled as you are.I thought this was the game.
Dalthnock: Obvious Photochop.

Oh, I won't keep any games I don't want. I just want to see that screen at least once before I die.

Any game I manage to score - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! - that I don't want will be given away at a later date.

Cheers!
huN73R: Photochop?
Have you considered joking? It used to be a thing, but then the internet came along & everything was either trolling or stupidity.

Cheers!
Malek86: Medal of Honor again, I guess we're in the reruns now?

My hopes for Redline or Catacomb are dashed indeed?
Ay, I think we've hit the end for the seasoned titles. But we'll see. At least the trackers here could take half a break now. :D
Esputi: Wotan smiles uppon me today. Got legend of Grimrock for free. I feel bad for getting so many GOG freebies :d
Dalthnock: I want to make a deal with the Devil too. Tell me how!

Cheers!
Just the usual. Sacrifice 3 puppy dogs, 4 kittens and burn a cross. Worked wonders for me!
Nah, I guess if you klick just when the game pops up, theres a good chance of getting it free. The games I want are usually gone pretty quickly so I try to buy them as early as possible
Is there an up-to-date list including today's runs?