It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rayman Origins? What the....?
truhlik: And I Want To Break Free
Not again! Yesterday it was Simon & Garfunkle, and today it's Queen! D'oh! The ear worms! ... Ah well, at least it's good music!
iangold: €4.97 here :)
the_voivod: A king's ransom!
Your affluence is both notable and admirable and makes a nonsense of the regulations.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
Soccorro: It's just, that i'm in a strange symbiosis with GOG.com... I need them and their games in order to survive and they need me to pay for their Extra sized Office-Whirlpool...
goplanet: Are you calling GOG fat?
No, just decadent.
RWarehall: You said "member"!
Tee hee! :D
Is Rayman: Origins any good?
Grargar: Fixed it for you. ;)
IAmSinistar: Fixed it for you. ;)
Well, I did get Fallout 1+2+Tactics for free. :D
IwubCheeze: madth3, you trolly person you!!!! >:(
Sorry. :)

I guess you can't my posts seriously unless it's in the gaming deals thread.
Rayman Origins is one of the best Raymans EVER! Buy it if you are into plattformers - tons of fun, great soundtrack and sometimes extremely challenging levels are waiting!
is someone of you considering to remove his/her "REVIEWS" after insomnia?
Huh. Didn't expect Rayman. Will save that for later. The hubby says it sounds familiar but we'll need time to think on it-
the_voivod: A king's ransom!
j0ekerr: Your affluence is notable and admirable and makes nonsense of the regulations.
thats not very nice.. how would you like someone to call your affluence notable and admirable? /shame
sithocan: I counted IAmSinistar's list.
Cavalary: So did I, 4 times so far to be sure :) It's 78 / 69.
You're right, those are the numbers. I was off by one on the older items initially.

Going to blame that on a couple days without sleep. -laughs-
Grargar: Well, I did get Fallout 1+2+Tactics for free. :D
Many of us did. But teasing it to the newcomers is a different matter. ;)
IronArcturus: Is Rayman: Origins any good?
No, it's amazing.