It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
sithocan: 79 fresh title done. First wave is completed for freh titles, I think.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. My numbers say that we're on items 146 and 147, with 79 older items and 68 newer.
I counted IAmSinistar's list.
deleted
Dalthnock: You guys aren't getting free games... this is all a massive troll!

I know. I've clicked in almost every game so far & it NEVER happened.

Cheers!
huN73R: u wot m8 http://i.imgur.com/s9viX6O.png
Obvious Photochop.

I know. I've clicked in almost every game so far & it NEVER happened.
genkicolleen: I'm only trying for games that I would actually play and for games that I already own (for gift codes) -- No point in taking a free game that I have no interest in!

I've not had any freebies during this sale, but I got one during the last insomnia promo!
Oh, I won't keep any games I don't want. I just want to see that screen at least once before I die.

Any game I manage to score - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! - that I don't want will be given away at a later date.

Cheers!
Soccorro: I WANT BANISHED!!! AAAAAHHHH!

*Drops to the ground and starts freaking out like a child*
strategy games. ick.

edit: ok, wtf? everytime I reply to a post, I get sent back to page 157. ?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Crewdroog
the_voivod: I did that to begin with, but to be honest the chances of it happening are so tiny I'm just a-clicking now. I figure I can always give them away if I don't want them.
genkicolleen: You can't, actually. If you don't already own them, they get added to your account.
Actually, this time you can. You can get it as a gift, even if you get it for free.
Gamespot said there will be 150+ games, so we might be close to round 2 at least for "Seasoned"
Tekkaman-James: Either your willpower is incredible, your taste for games is incredible particular, your wallet is sadly lacking, or you enjoy your life away from this website a lot. :P
I have spent $5.6 so far, thanks to the combination of a) I either have those games that I want, b) not interested in the rest, c) waiting for some big gun like Divinity: Original Sin, d) trying to get a bigger picture of how much I would spend for those few that I want before starting the spending. Oh and those $5.6 were for gifts so far.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
Oh my! I got Gothic for free!!!

Now, that would be a massive troll. :)
the_voivod: You have the option to send as a gift (via e-mail) on the payment screen, do you not? Simply place your own address in.
Nope, not on the free games (unless you already own it) -- at least that's the way it worked during the last sale. It just gets added to your account.

EDIT:
Tannath: Actually, this time you can. You can get it as a gift, even if you get it for free.
Oh look, I stand corrected! That's awesome! I'll start trying every game, then! :D
Post edited March 03, 2015 by genkicolleen
CarrionCrow: Hmm. My numbers say that we're on items 146 and 147, with 79 older items and 68 newer.
sithocan: I counted IAmSinistar's list.
So did I, 4 times so far to be sure :) It's 78 / 69.
madth3: Oh my! I got Arx Fatalis+Divinity: Original Sin for free!!!

Now, that would be a massive troll. :)
Fixed it for you. ;)
RWarehall: Gamespot said there will be 150+ games, so we might be close to round 2 at least for "Seasoned"
Good! I have to work tomorrow, so I want to (hopefully) catch the game in round 2 before then!
Soccorro: I WANT BANISHED!!! AAAAAHHHH!

*Drops to the ground and starts freaking out like a child*
Crewdroog: strategy games. ick.

edit: ok, wtf? everytime I reply to a post, I get sent back to page 157. ?
I dont think i'd play it anyway... It's just, that i'm in a strange symbiosis with GOG.com... I need them and their games in order to survive and they need me to pay for their Extra sized Office-Whirlpool...
the_voivod: You have the option to send as a gift (via e-mail) on the payment screen, do you not? Simply place your own address in.
genkicolleen: Nope, not on the free games (unless you already own it) -- at least that's the way it worked during the last sale. It just gets added to your account.
They do have a gift option this time...saw it when I won Astebreed.