It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

penumbren: I don't see it listed and neither does Chrome's "find." Did you mean Shadowrun Returns? I already have that one, but if Shadowgate is in the sale, I'd definitely be happy! :)
foxworks: Shadowgate was earlier. Check your PM :)
I love you. <3 Thank you so much! I know what I'll be spending my day doing - this was a favorite on the NES, lo those many years ago. :)
IAmSinistar: Sorry, was called away. Can someone catch me up on what is missing from the list?
Darkstone (-75%) [100]
Shadow Man (-75%) [100]
Spycraft The Great Game (-75%) [100]
Red Faction 2 (-80%) [150]

QUBE Director's Cut (-80%) [100]
Pier Solar (-67%) [200]
Risen (-80%) [200]
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%) [200]
I took Spycraft at its word. It says it's "The Great Game", so I'll take a shot. You best not betray my trust, game!
LiefLayer: how can I get critical hit?
Roll a natural 20.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
I hope 2nd loop starts soon. Door Kickers will be mine this time! :)
penumbren: I don't see it listed and neither does Chrome's "find." Did you mean Shadowrun Returns? I already have that one, but if Shadowgate is in the sale, I'd definitely be happy! :)
There is a link for day two on the upper part of the first post. Click on it and yes I do mean Shadowgate Special Edition.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
Buy Red FAction 2, it's definitely the best game evveaaahaahahahahahahaha!! HAHAHA! No it's not, sorry!
I think we hit 70+ games on fresh titles. So what's next? Wave 2?
*sigh*

It would have to slow to a crawl as soon as I turn up wouldn't it :/
high rated
the_voivod: I got a "critical hit" a while ago and was so excited I added it to my account without really thinking if I totally wanted it. I wonder if GOG will convert it to a gift link if I contact them (and don't try and download anything).
You can give it a try, they're usually nice about these things.

And a big shout out to all that spread gaming joy by gifting their fellow GOGgers! Cheers everyone!
Soccorro: Buy Outlaws, it's definitely the best game evveaaahaahahahahahahaha!! HAHAHA! No it's not, sorry!
Fixed it for you.
I missed Shadowgate too?
Damn!

I even took my tablet to work and checked now and then but there wasn't anything interesting for me. -.-
Must have been on my way home.
Grargar: There is a link for day two on the upper part of the first post. Click on it and yes I do mean Shadowgate Special Edition.
Gotcha. I blame lack of sleep.... ;) Thank you.
LiefLayer: how can I get critical hit?
Equip gloves of luck and armor of magical find before clicking buy.

JK, it's random account based thing. Keep trying you'll score one soon enough.
Good afternoon. Just returned from work and briefly checked tracking thread. Several juicy offers popped during my business hours :) For example Shadowgate: Special Edition or Xenonauts. Hope next time they'll appear in on better time for me.
Anyway thanks all who keeping up to date this thread.