It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: Darkstone critical hit number 2 for me. :)
You guys are too lucky. :P I haven't had a single crit yet.
j0ekerr: What is spycraft like?

Edit: whoa man, spycraft was up for less than 2 minutes.
Lol, I noticed it. I opened game info page to see if it would like me and when I returned to main page the last 2 flied away :-P
Is anybody taking note of the updated list?
Sorry, was called away. Can someone catch me up on what is missing from the list?
deleted
penumbren: I'm still trying to figure out why ITAD sent me an email this morning saying that Shadowgate was on sale on GOG. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been on insomnia and it's not on sale otherwise. O.o
Grargar: It was for 80%. Take a look at day two on the first post of the thread.
I don't see it listed and neither does Chrome's "find." Did you mean Shadowrun Returns? I already have that one, but if Shadowgate is in the sale, I'd definitely be happy! :)
high rated
Grargar: It was for 80%. Take a look at day two on the first post of the thread.
penumbren: I don't see it listed and neither does Chrome's "find." Did you mean Shadowrun Returns? I already have that one, but if Shadowgate is in the sale, I'd definitely be happy! :)
Shadowgate was earlier. Check your PM :)
j0ekerr: What is spycraft like?
Good FMV, with profissional actors, you might recognize one or two. Gameplay is interesting except for the shooting parts, that are just awful.
Verdeloth: Broken Age in the sale is quite a good joke - who wants a "season pass" for a game, which will never be completed?
In the DF forums it clearly is stated that the game will be completed soon.
penumbren: I don't see it listed and neither does Chrome's "find." Did you mean Shadowrun Returns? I already have that one, but if Shadowgate is in the sale, I'd definitely be happy! :)
foxworks: Shadowgate was earlier. Check your PM :)
Nicely done!
deleted
IAmSinistar: Sorry, was called away. Can someone catch me up on what is missing from the list?
Gragar has been dilligently keeping us posted of everything.

Also, Broken Age: I was in love with Double Fine, but the romance kind of broke down when they started abandoning crowd funded mediocre half made games.
What is critical hit? Do you mean free ones?
BroKEANE Age is still selling like hot beer, so it will be there till tomorrow by this speed.
how can I get critical hit?