It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Agreed. The comparison between classic and current vampires is a bit like saying Leviathan and Snuffleupagus are both monsters. Technically true, but there the comparison ends.
Whooh whooh whooh here. Are you trying to tell me a vampire is NOT a brooding, whiny chiseled hotty, possessed of an eternal existence which plagues it with problems comparable to that of a 17 year old girl?
The_Blog: Well that certainly was not my intention. But maybe you got a point.
IAmSinistar: Yah, I didn't figure that was your purpose. And honestly I'd be surprised if the censors read the forums. So you're likely safe to proceed.
The censors won't read this but maybe the ones on GOG who are responsible for abiding German law .... I would treat very carefully here.
Grargar: Next Seasoned deal: Monster Bash (-75%) [100]
Sachys: cant believe thats selling so well! O____o
It's only been on sale twice (once if you count the Fall and Winter Sales as one sale) and even then at only 50% off. This is Monster Bash's first big discount.
will there be any freebies in the insomnia sale?
Ixamyakxim: Whooh whooh whooh here. Are you trying to tell me a vampire is NOT a brooding, whiny chiseled hotty, possessed of an eternal existence which plagues it with problems comparable to that of a 17 year old girl?
No. And neither is a proper Dr. Who. :)
Holy heck! Didn't see that coming - I thought Ethan Carter would be gone in seconds and that weird monster game would be there forever... shows what I know.
Next Seasoned deal: Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%) [250]
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Grargar
MarkoH01: The censors won't read this but maybe the ones on GOG who are responsible for abiding German law .... I would treat very carefully here.
Good point!

XYCat: will there be any freebies in the insomnia sale?
There is a chance of getting a game for free when you click to purchase it.
There are freebies, but they're handled like they were during the last Insomnia.

When you click to buy a game, you have a chance to get that game for free automatically.
Tannath: Watch out for Schein. More platforming + quick reflexes than puzzles...
Ouch, good to know!
7 Seasoned games to 4 Fresh games so far. Seems like folks still like the "old" part of "good old games".
If you are interested in a game and click on buy it sometimes might happen that you get the game for free (you can see this before the final checkout on the "purchased" screen). Other than this I don't know.

Edit: Aaaaand Ninja'd again.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by MarkoH01
Uhh, Ethan Carter is sooo tempting - but even 7.59€ is too much of my budget. I need some cool, must-havegames for 1-2€.
Ixamyakxim: Holy heck! Didn't see that coming - I thought Ethan Carter would be gone in seconds and that weird monster game would be there forever... shows what I know.
I don't own Ethan Carter, but I'm holding out for a larger discount than 60%. So, that's at least why I didn't buy it. On the other hand, I love the old Apogee platformers and Monster Bash is one of the few I don't own. At 75% off, you're not going to find a much better deal, at least on GOG, so yeah, insta-purchase.
Critical Hit: Another World! My first freebie ^^