It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Broken Age (67%) [200]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU....

I've already spent all my budget for today.

Edit: Gragar ninja'd me
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
staruszek: DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.
I got this message but I ignored and clicked "Pay for your order now".
GOG sent me to Paypal with the right price and everything.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by madth3
Is it just me, or the main character of Dark Stone really looks a lot like Dirk the Daring...
Crewdroog: I don't hate platformers, more I'm just terrible at them. Like an idiot, I keep trying to play them hoping one day it will click. I just tried Rogue Legacy. It was bad. So much death.
trentonlf: HI CREW!!!!!!!!!!
OMG HI TRENTONLF!!!!!! *hugs*

how are you? what's new?
MaxFulvus: You mean that if I don't have a "critical hit" the first time I click on a game, it's useless to restart it until all copies are sold out ?
RWarehall: Correct. First click win (per game) or bust.
Thanks to you and the others for the explanation. So, no need to lose my time to click 30th times on the same game... But wait, Insomnia sales are already a time eater !? Terrible !
Unless I missed my count, Darkstone is #75 on the seasoned line and Broken Age #143 total, so 75/68. If the numbers are equal and there are 151-159 games in the sale as it's assumed, we'll soon see repeats under seasoned, but may be a little while yet for fresh. Unless we'll get 2 fresh at a time to catch up before round 2.
I want to buy Broken Age but I don't like to buy games in episodes. If they are in episodes I usually wait until the last one is available and buy all of them together.
Broken Age in the sale is quite a good joke - who wants a "season pass" for a game, which will never be completed?
New Seasoned deal: Shadow Man (-75%) [100]
deleted
Böööh, Shadow Man. Boring.
Darkstone critical hit number 2 for me. :)
Shadow Man (75%) [100]
j0ekerr: Broken Age (67%) [200]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU....

I've already spent all my budget for today.
same been eyeing that alot and kentucky zero when it was available. Sadly I dont have have my tax return in =P and I have car insurance bill coming in soon, ahhh damn =(
Was there a Broken Sword 5 showup? I was busy and couldn't pay attention.