It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.
Pier Solar (67%) [200]

It's suffering from the same glitch as freedom planet, both games are discounted the same percentage and end with the same price.

Coincidence?
Well ive had crappy luck and missed all Lucasarts games except monkey island. Anyone know if there is another possible round 2?
Verdeloth: It`s obviously possible, as it happened to several people already.
Most frequent theory is, that each game has several copies set to be for free (like for example 38th and 57th copy).
And if anyone tries to buy exactly the chosen copy of the game he/she will get it automatically without payment.
RWarehall: Nah, it's somehow account based. Your account is somehow selected in case you click it at that moment. Each round may very well be a separate chance though. But with recently past freebies, you get it the first click or you don't. Could swear someone had accidentally closed the window in a past event. Clicked buy now again, and the free game was still there for them.
Yes, that`s also possible.
My working theory was, that there is always a fixed number of copies for free. But it could be also a variable - as they don`t know, who exactly will click Buy now, I don`t think they could prepare any fixed algorithm in such case.
Critical hit Pier Solar. Thanks Gog.
Briareos262: Well ive had crappy luck and missed all Lucasarts games except monkey island. Anyone know if there is another possible round 2?
There are 3 rounds ;D
Crewdroog: If you don't own terraria, you are missing out!
Sachys: Even I own it and I hate platformers.
I don't hate platformers, more I'm just terrible at them. Like an idiot, I keep trying to play them hoping one day it will click. I just tried Rogue Legacy. It was bad. So much death.
Cavalary: Obviously, only counts the first click for a game.
MaxFulvus: You mean that if I don't have a "critical hit" the first time I click on a game, it's useless to restart it until all copies are sold out ?
Correct. First click win (per game) or bust.
Briareos262: Well ive had crappy luck and missed all Lucasarts games except monkey island. Anyone know if there is another possible round 2?
Most probably there will be 2 additional rounds. ;)
What does swing and a miss mean? Obviously nothing related to baseball... I got the message twice already!
I'm curious to try the original Sega Mega Drive version of Pier Solar, but it's $69. xD
Maxvorstadt: Where did I hear or read Darkseid bevor? Hmm, Marvel comics?
DC Comics.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Darkseid
Tallima: I'm still trying to level up. How do you get the XP so fast?
Peninsula of Power.
200 Risen at 80% off.
Swing and a miss...
This promo is starting to be swing and miss, GOG. Me thinks you need to get your act together...

No one knows for sure, but experience from previous Insomnia Promos says there should be.