It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MaxFulvus: Just by curiosity, is it possible to win more than one freebie or is it technically impossible due to GOG restrictions ?
Verdeloth: It`s obviously possible, as it happened to several people already.
Most frequent theory is, that each game has several copies set to be for free (like for example 38th and 57th copy).
And if anyone tries to buy exactly the chosen copy of the game he/she will get it automatically without payment.
Nah, it's somehow account based. Your account is somehow selected in case you click it at that moment. Each round may very well be a separate chance though. But with recently past freebies, you get it the first click or you don't. Could swear someone had accidentally closed the window in a past event. Clicked buy now again, and the free game was still there for them.
qube that good? Selling fast.
First time I've seen a swing and a miss message on clicking buy. ???? i'm not awake enough for this i guess.
BillyMaysFan59: Nice. Terarria's selling like hotcakes.
Maxvorstadt: No! It sold like hot Leberkaas! :-) Or like hot Semmeln!
Why in Darkseid's name would anyone buy THAT?

Besides I can get it for free with just a bit of visual aid.
Pier Solar, to buy or not to buy...
Hmm, got the swing and miss thing by clicking on Pier Solar.
toxicTom: qube that good? Selling fast.
It's a nice little puzzle game. In the "Director's Cut" they also tried to add some sort of story to it. If you are into puzzle games like portal and such it's woth a try.
Pier Solar?!? Insta-bought! Thank you, GOG!
Is Pier Solar and the Great Architects good?
Cavalary: Obviously, only counts the first click for a game.
You mean that if I don't have a "critical hit" the first time I click on a game, it's useless to restart it until all copies are sold out ?
toxicTom: Pier Solar, to buy or not to buy...
same here
anyone played it?
j0ekerr: Why in Darkseid's name would anyone buy THAT?

For frick's sake! >_> My hubby's in the room right now. :/ I'll save that for myself later, though.
5th addition: Q.U.B.E.
j0ekerr: Why in Darkseid's name would anyone buy THAT?

Where did I hear or read Darkseid bevor? Hmm, Marvel comics?
Cavalary: Obviously, only counts the first click for a game.
MaxFulvus: You mean that if I don't have a "critical hit" the first time I click on a game, it's useless to restart it until all copies are sold out ?
Yes.