It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just by curiosity, is it possible to win more than one freebie or is it technically impossible due to GOG restrictions ?
Maxvorstadt: Ah yes, I forgot the number of copies. Well, it`s already down to 300.
Seems they corrected it 400 -> 350 -> 300
MaxFulvus: Just by curiosity, is it possible to win more than one freebie or is it technically impossible due to GOG restrictions ?
I think someone won 2 or 3 games last night.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by toxicTom
What did I miss in the last half hour? I had to travel from work back home. :)
Next Fresh Deal: Terraria (-80%) [300]
Terraria! BUY IT!!!!!
best game on GOG!
animalmother2105: What did I miss in the last half hour? I had to travel from work back home. :)
You missed a few games.
MaxFulvus: Just by curiosity, is it possible to win more than one freebie or is it technically impossible due to GOG restrictions ?
Someone won at least 4. Assuming you mean for different games, that is, not multiples of the same one.
Maxvorstadt: Ah yes, I forgot the number of copies. Well, it`s already down to 300.
toxicTom: Seems they corrected it 400 -> 350 -> 300
toxicTom: I think someone won 2 or 3 games last night.
How it works? You have to buy stuff or just follow the sale?
If you don't own terraria, you are missing out!
animalmother2105: What did I miss in the last half hour? I had to travel from work back home. :)
Maxvorstadt: You missed a few games.
Thanks. :)
Got Terraria on Steam from a friend so I wishlisted it here for another time I can spare for it... DRM free would be nice to own of it at some point.
My first freebie, Terraria. I knew improving my luck stat was going to be useful.
5 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work and now I am sort of fit and back - hope you guys (and girls) didn't miss me much. After reading about 50 pages of new forum entrys grabbed Astebreed (4th game and and again not a freebie) and checking the list if Hotline Miami already has appeared - it has not, so still waiting). And here starts another evening in front of the monitor.

(at)The_Blog: If you still want to give away your freebie of Gobliiins I would be interested.
This is what I'm currently seeing. Reloading the page takes ~5 min.
Attachments:
gogfront2.jpg (132 Kb)