It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

King of Dragon Pass is an excellent game. Very unique. I still have the shortcut sitting on my desktop, ready to be played whenever the mood strikes me. I highly recommend it if you're interested in games that let you create your own story.
Scumbag me: "I still haven't got anything free from GOG!!"

Rational me: "Except Teen Agent, Dragonsphere, Ultima IV, Witcher I and II (via steam key backup), Beneath a Steel Sky, Tyrian, Lure of the Temptress etc etc...
Ah, phooey. PayPal broke
down on me just as I was planning to buy Gex. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to snag it next round.

In either case I'm content with what I bought so far. Riven and Uru, Wasteland, Sudeki, Indiana Jones, The Last Express, Thunderscape, and the Gobliiins pack. That last one means I'll likely offload my Desura key for it somewhere.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Gameslinger
The bad: I'm such in a workshop all day today. I'm running on three hours of sleep, we're covering very boring subject matter. I'm stuck browsing on my phone, and my battery probably won't last all day.

The good: at least my phone connection here in the middle of no where is a nice fast LTE connection, which is way better than I generally get in my office.
Anyone else having massive problems loading GOG's main page?
someone exchange DOORKICKERS please
joppo: Truth be told, I am a lot behind on D&D's updates too. I'm a bit swamped on real life's stuff (I can't even play those games I keep hoarding here). I just decided to stop at the convenient break between movies 3 and 4.

OTOH I'm always up-to-date on OotS because of the very reason you described :)
I was caught up on The Order of the Stick...a few years ago. Last year I decided to start from the beginning again, and even after only reading it every couple months or so, I'm within 200 strips (which would be one or two long reading sessions) of being up-to-date again!
opeter2: Thanks, but I am already to late. It's gone ... :(
No worries. It'll come round again twice more.
Pidgeot: Gex, which just went up with -67% and 150 copies, is #144 overall.
Cavalary: I'm counting 134 on the list here. Your bot seems to have caught some as duplicates?
Huh, you're right. I'm not sure what's happened there.
Is there any reasonable hope for NWN2 or am I just kidding myself?
bradgy: Scumbag me: "I still haven't got anything free from GOG!!"

Rational me: "Except Teen Agent, Dragonsphere, Ultima IV, Witcher I and II (via steam key backup), Beneath a Steel Sky, Tyrian, Lure of the Temptress etc etc...
And (if you were paying attention) Mount and Blade, Aliens vs Predator, Little Big Adventure, Still Life 2, MagRunner, Carmageddon, Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Dark Eye Chains of Satinav, Torchlight, Duke Nukem 3D, <MAX, MAX2, Conquest of the New World, Evolva, Jagged Alliance 2, Shattered Steel, Kingdom, Screamer, VR Soccer 96,> (for as little as a penny), Divine Divinity (for as little as a penny), Realms of Arkania 1+2, Broken Sword, Empire Earth, Jagged Alliance Deadly Game (that was my first freebie).

I wonder what else has been free.
JasmineMcCoy: Is there any reasonable hope for NWN2 or am I just kidding myself?
It goes on sale at least twice a year, so just be patient.

Two big sales are the summer sale and the holiday sale, plus countless other promos to look forward to.
Frontpage won't load for me. :-/
Sent something in with site support to make sure it was legit placed in my library or bugged into it by not telling me it ended up being a freebie.

*nods*

I could just run off with it but nah. I'd rather not let anything bug out like that and make sure it's legit. ._.
toxicTom: Frontpage won't load for me. :-/
Firefox? If yes, then try something else. Its known to glitch heavily in gog sales.