It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else gets a "swing and miss" when he tries to buy Freedom Planet? Homepage says there are still plenty of copies left, but yet I can't buy it.
j0ekerr: FREEDOM PLANET?!!!

MUST GET IT!
Indeed you should.

I think the glitch is confusing people, otherwise this probably would be long gone already.
Freedom Planet! Nice!
IAmSinistar: Indeed you should.

I think the glitch is confusing people, otherwise this probably would be long gone already.
Yes, I just soldiered ahead and bought it ignoring the glitch.

It is now in my account.

A game that the new Sonic games wish they could be like.

Generations was good though.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
Also tempted to get Freedom Planet...
How close are we to the end of the first cycle?

And will new games be added to the second cycle,
whilst replacing the known games of the first cycle?
HypersomniacLive: Wonder if that message shows up for titles with no freebies.
Perhaps. Though I suspect GOG glitches are more chaotic evil than lawful neutral. :)
PaterAlf: Anyone else gets a "swing and miss" when he tries to buy Freedom Planet? Homepage says there are still plenty of copies left, but yet I can't buy it.
Yep, I'm seeing it too.
Oh boy, there have been some good ones lately. I was off getting my car towed out of the snow and several of my wishlist games have passed through. Now I know some titles to watch for in the next round! (I'm assuming there will be three rounds again. Has there been any confirmation that this is true again for this sale?)
Not quite ready to pay that for Freedom Planet right now.

Too bad the swing and miss bug is there. It got my hopes up for getting it free. D:

We have a lot of stuff we've had to get/replace in the past few months so I'm trying to keep a tight lock on the wallet. Also still wanting to get Dragon Ball Xenoverse for my birthday next month so gotta be tough and refuse some of these sales. D:
New Seasoned deal: Gex (-67%) [150]

The first time that Gex has been discounted so far.
GhostwriterDoF: How close are we to the end of the first cycle?

And will new games be added to the second cycle,
whilst replacing the known games of the first cycle?
Gex, which just went up with -67% and 150 copies, is #144 overall.
Arinielle: Too bad the swing and miss bug is there. It got my hopes up for getting it free. D:
Yeah, I got the same. What does it mean?
high rated
BillyMaysFan59: Also tempted to get Freedom Planet...
Allow me. Check your PMs.
GhostwriterDoF: How close are we to the end of the first cycle?
Very close, slightly over 130 titles so far.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by triock