It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heh, finally saw that "Swing and a miss" thing when I clicked on Freedom Planet. Have we found out if that has any significance with anything?
Sachys: Aye its cracking value - even if Spellforce is a little cheesey, its still one of my favourites.
You have not seen real cheese on a videogame until you've played BLADES OF TIME!

The plot seems to be constructed entirely out of dairy products.
Hey, are you getting this error too?
"Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired"

The N. copies bar is still full..
high rated
IAmSinistar: You may be crossing the line from cleaning your arteries to dissolving them. ;)
Nah, they don't make them like they used to...
What does this exactly mean?
---
DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION

Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.
---
Did I almost got the game for free, but didn't?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by DarkRiddle
Malek86: Trying to buy Freedom Planet, and it says the offer is expired. What's up?
Yeah, I got that too. Probably just a glitch, since it looks like you can pay the sale price for it.
Grargar: The bug returns.
Getting it too. But the purchase went fine.
Swing and Miss?

First time I've seen this message:
Attachments:
FREEDOM PLANET?!!!

MUST GET IT!
Arinielle: No no no...wrong song.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKATHIS is better. ;)
Oh God, that's great.

This is more my song, though. :D
Arinielle: Boo. I'm a tea/hot chocolate drinker. D: Coffee makes me sick.
Tekkaman-James: Amen to that. My mom ran a coffee shop for a couple years, so I had the chance to try a variety of them and there's not a single type of coffee I can tolerate. I'll stick with tea and cocoa, thanks very much.
kinda same here i stick to 1 or max 2 cups a day , and then the frozen form the spray dried if i get it right, i take 1 very small spoon, in the cup, hot water and hoppa coffee.
No more allowed a day because of my health, but its okay.
Happy Camper here. Got Myst a few mins ago and Riven last night.... Now if Giants would come up my life would be complete!
Gabriel Knight was sold out, Freedom Planet appeared and then Gabriel Knight returned with one available copy. I think that's what's causing this bug.
I suppose it wouldn`t be a true Insomnia sale without any weird bugs :)
IAmSinistar: Getting it too. But the purchase went fine.
Wonder if that message shows up for titles with no freebies.