It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got Din's curse as a freebie.

My reaction.
New Seasoned deal: SpellForce Platinum (-80%) [200]

Another removed Nordic game.
IAmSinistar: Hey, check it out folks. This sales is also helping to clean our arteries. :)
Boo. I'm a tea/hot chocolate drinker. D: Coffee makes me sick.
arxon: Is the GK anniversary edition worth it? I really liked the original, but the new graphical design just doesn't have it's charm any more.
many people say yes, many people say no... the pixehunting is the main issue of the original, but the new version has different voice-actors and "they" say it's not the same...
IAmSinistar: Hey, check it out folks. This sales is also helping to clean our arteries. :)
Nice, but I already drink 5 cups of coffee every day. 8D
Another of the nordic games returns home for the sale.

Beyond that, I don't know, Spellforce it's an okay game I guess.
warpax: i bought Din's Curse too .. wonder if theyll put the expansion up for sale
I don't think so. Wouldn't make much sense for GOG to put them in the sale, because many people can't or won't buy them when they don't own the base game.
Arinielle: Boo. I'm a tea/hot chocolate drinker. D: Coffee makes me sick.
Amen to that. My mom ran a coffee shop for a couple years, so I had the chance to try a variety of them and there's not a single type of coffee I can tolerate. I'll stick with tea and cocoa, thanks very much.
Kunovski: many people say yes, many people say no... the pixehunting is the main issue of the original, but the new version has different voice-actors and "they" say it's not the same...
But, Tim Curry!

The remake looks pretty solid, though.
<em looks for his butt cushion and lumbar support thingy>
Arinielle: Boo. I'm a tea/hot chocolate drinker. D: Coffee makes me sick.
Green Tea cold, with a dash of cranberry juice adds a nice touch, for non-coffee drinkers.
Spellforce has returned, uh? It reminds me that I still haven't finished the expansion campaigns.
Exoanthrope: Nice, but I already drink 5 cups of coffee every day. 8D
I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
So what were the last couple games before these two?
Buy Spellforce1! It is a nice RTS/RPG mix and probably my favourite game of all time although that also might be to nostalgia. Basicly the first game that get's installed on a fresh PC. ^^ The addons also have allot of play time. Each of them are at about 15-25 hours. The main game is at about 45 hours.