It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The pace sure has picked up lately. Some 30-40 more to go, but at this rate it should at least go under those predicted 30h for the first round.
Mister-Gosh: Hello,
I'm quite new to this, could someone tell me how the freebie thing works?
I swear I click on 80% of games so far with no result.. did i miss something or is the RNG mad at me?
(yeah, I didn't sleep much either).
Thanks !
oh, the length some people go to not have to spend 2 bucks :o)

but I don't judge, I'm poor myself... :P

anyway, some of the games in the pack are probably set as free, and when you click the BUY button when such game is in line, you get it for free, that's about it (also it appears that once you click you automatically can't get that game for free :)
Man alive, the games are just flying by! I can either update the list or stay current with the thread, but not both. :)
Dear gog, thanks for finally getting din's curse on a big sale! Yay! I've wanted to play this game for forever. <3
I played Kyrandia as a kid. Loved it but now if, at any point, a Point & Click has a maze, I cry.
New Seasoned deal: Myst Masterpiece Edition (-65%) [150]
Mister-Gosh: Hello,
I'm quite new to this, could someone tell me how the freebie thing works?
I swear I click on 80% of games so far with no result.. did i miss something or is the RNG mad at me?
(yeah, I didn't sleep much either).
Thanks !
Kunovski: oh, the length some people go to not have to spend 2 bucks :o)

but I don't judge, I'm poor myself... :P

anyway, some of the games in the pack are probably set as free, and when you click the BUY button when such game is in line, you get it for free, that's about it (also it appears that once you click you automatically can't get that game for free :)
Oh well, I'm short on money I confess. But even then it's also good to have somthing to trade in case I miss a game I want!
New Fresh deal: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%) [200]
I picked up Din's Curse (it looked good when Judas played it).

Thought the sale wouldn't be to interesting, but somehow they manage to put all the games and movies on sale that I'm interested in.
zambonibutt: Anyone know if Giants has ever gone on sale in the previous Insomnia sale?
iangold: I went looking. I don't know about the Insomnia sales specifically, but it seems to have gone 50% off multiple times*, with a maximum of 60% off.

*Possibly during those site-wide 50% off deals?
Hey! Thank you so much!
I didn't expect to see the Gabriel Knight remake go on sale. It's not the same without Tim Curry, though.
PaterAlf: I picked up Din's Curse (it looked good when Judas played it).

Thought the sale wouldn't be to interesting, but somehow they manage to put all the games and movies on sale that I'm interested in.
i bought Din's Curse too .. wonder if theyll put the expansion up for sale
Is the GK anniversary edition worth it? I really liked the original, but the new graphical design just doesn't have it's charm any more.
Hey, check it out folks. This sales is also helping to clean our arteries. :)
deleted