It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Sir, You Are Being Keaned. :P
Ixamyakxim: LOL! That. Was awesome. Jinx!
You gotta love the community here. :D I remember the first Insomnia and the Keane stuff came up later. The beginning was relatively swift (except the first SS2).
genkicolleen: I should be taking this opportunity to get some chores done, but no -- gotta watch the counter! *_*
Soon as Sir goes down I'm going to go shovel the deck, assuming the next game doesn't fly by.
The_Blog: I normally don't like to promote threads, but I would love to have your help with this list :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_games_that_are_seized_in_germany_and_also_on_gogcom
IAmSinistar: That might be kicking the hornets' nest. "Hey, censors, you may want to check these out!" :)
Well that certainly was not my intention. But maybe you got a point.
Should I grab Sir, You Are Being Hunted, or shouldn't I? Decisions, decisions...
Incidentally, should I be rooting for the robot? The vampire looks like he wants to shoot me, while the robot is positioned to blast him in the back.
phaolo: Thanks, I'll skip it then
CarrionCrow: Probably for the best.

What possessed the developers to turn Classic World of Darkness into a Diablo clone, I have no idea.

To me, its main value is as a curiosity piece, since the company that controls World of Darkness these days seems to have no intention of putting out anything video game-related to their settings, so there's just the two items.
That's actually unfair to VtM:R, as it has actual dialogue and choices as opposed to the completely linear experience that is Diablo (1 and 2 at least). VtM:R even has several different endings depending on the way you play and certain choices made.
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, should I be rooting for the robot? The vampire looks like he wants to shoot me, while the robot is positioned to blast him in the back.
I'd say root for the robot. The vampire is kinda shit. I've beaten that game, I know. ;)
The_Blog: Well that certainly was not my intention. But maybe you got a point.
Yah, I didn't figure that was your purpose. And honestly I'd be surprised if the censors read the forums. So you're likely safe to proceed.
CarrionCrow: Is there a way to get an audio cue of some kind when you get PM's?
If so, I could let you know if a high priority item shows up while you're doing other things.
You're so sweet ♥ Thank you for the thought! You could always IM me from Steam if something incredible comes up ^__^
Saját légpárnás tele van angolna!
CarrionCrow: Probably for the best.

What possessed the developers to turn Classic World of Darkness into a Diablo clone, I have no idea.

To me, its main value is as a curiosity piece, since the company that controls World of Darkness these days seems to have no intention of putting out anything video game-related to their settings, so there's just the two items.
WingedKagouti: That's actually unfair to VtM:R, as it has actual dialogue and choices as opposed to the completely linear experience that is Diablo (1 and 2 at least). VtM:R even has several different endings depending on the way you play and certain choices made.
Hmm. I don't remember the dialogue off-hand, just really bad gameplay and there being two choices for the ending.

It apparently didn't leave much of an impression aside from it being crappy.
CarrionCrow: Is there a way to get an audio cue of some kind when you get PM's?
If so, I could let you know if a high priority item shows up while you're doing other things.
genkicolleen: You're so sweet ♥ Thank you for the thought! You could always IM me from Steam if something incredible comes up ^__^
Nah. -laughs-

Not a problem, anything specific that you're looking for above other items?
Post edited March 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: I'd say root for the robot. The vampire is kinda shit. I've beaten that game, I know. ;)
Good deal. I think I'm more likely to play the robot game first anyway. I'm not all that into vampires, honestly, especially nowadays with what they've done with them.
CarrionCrow: I'd say root for the robot. The vampire is kinda shit. I've beaten that game, I know. ;)
Pretty sure I got to the last boss. Could NEVER beat the Voivode (I LOVED how the game voiceovers said his name!)

Pretty sure I still have that disc floating around somewhere too.
Ixamyakxim: Pretty sure I got to the last boss. Could NEVER beat the Voivode (I LOVED how the game voiceovers said his name!)

Pretty sure I still have that disc floating around somewhere too.
I need to run through it again, try to remember the story to go with the memories of frenzied party members tearing each other apart.
CarrionCrow: Not a problem, anything specific that you're looking for above other items?
Hmm... Most interested in This War of Mine, Thief 3: Deadly Shadows, Teslagrad, Schein, Apotheon, and Dead State, I'd say.