It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was waiting only three games:

Star Wars: X-Wing Special Edition
Star Wars: TIE Fighter Special Edition
Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds Saga

I've slept a total of 2 hours and i missed the first two. Gog are you watching me?
I guess i will play a little more with the original ones on floppy disk. :P
Exoanthrope: Ah, Wizardry 7, one of the first RPGs I ever played. I have fond memories of playing that with my father when it came out. We never managed to finish it, though.
Wizardry I on an Apple ][ was my first RPG. And I loved it.
When was shadowgate?
Got the movie for free i am so happy.

/irony
Tallima: Has Myth: The Fallen Lords come up yet?
Grargar: No, I but did catch a brief glimpse of Diablo I. It was glorious!
Oh man, that would be nice. I haven't played D1 in ages and ages.

I'm actually plaything through M:TFL right now, but it's on disc. I wonder if Bungie or MS still has rights to those games. We should make a Kickstarter to buy the rights from whoever has them.
New Seasoned deal: Children of the Nile Complete (-80%) [150]
New Fresh deal: A Bird Story (-60%) [150]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
Tekkaman-James: One time for each is all you need. It's either going to come up free the first time or it never will.
Rexoberan: and what if you delete the cookies and all that stuff?
Doesn't matter. It is bound to you account I think.
Exoanthrope: Ah, Wizardry 7, one of the first RPGs I ever played. I have fond memories of playing that with my father when it came out. We never managed to finish it, though.
Cyraxpt: You want to give it another try? Gog decided that was my free game and i don't want it! :'(
Actually, I still have the original CD after all these years, and I also bought it on gog to try Wizardry 6(which I haven't finished yet, either) a while ago. Thanks for the offer, though!
The_Blog: When was shadowgate?
Aboutish 20-30mins ago.
Bird Story ended up being my freebie. Thanks, GOG!
Tallima: I'm actually plaything through M:TFL right now, but it's on disc. I wonder if Bungie or MS still has rights to those games. We should make a Kickstarter to buy the rights from whoever has them.
Take-Two Interactive has the rights to Myth.
zambonibutt: Anyone know if Giants has ever gone on sale in the previous Insomnia sale?
I went looking. I don't know about the Insomnia sales specifically, but it seems to have gone 50% off multiple times*, with a maximum of 60% off.

*Possibly during those site-wide 50% off deals?
deleted
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Fairfox
New Fresh deal: Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%) [150]
Tallima: I'm actually plaything through M:TFL right now, but it's on disc. I wonder if Bungie or MS still has rights to those games. We should make a Kickstarter to buy the rights from whoever has them.
Grargar: Take-Two Interactive has the rights to Myth.
Thanks for that. These peeps need to know that there is still money in those games.