It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As far as I recall, I think that was just with Deadly Premonition due to the pricing glitch. I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if someone else remembers another instance, but that's all that comes to mind for me.
New Seasoned deal: Wizardry 6+7 (-75%) [100]
Tekkaman-James: As far as I recall, I think that was just with Deadly Premonition due to the pricing glitch. I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if someone else remembers another instance, but that's all that comes to mind for me.
EDIT: What the Purrminator said. :P
deleted
skeletonbow: Wow, thanks man! Been looking forward to wiring up my X52-Pro, rudder, and other gear for the Star Wars games but hadn't managed to grab them yet despite my best intentions to date. Going to be a crapload of fun and probably keep me from Skyrim for a while too hehe. You're always such a generous person, thanks again so much!
trentonlf: No problem, enjoy the game :-)
Oh definitely, it's going to be amazing with the proper hardware I have now compared to the garbage I had in the 90s from Radio Shack LOL
Tekkaman-James: As far as I recall, I think that was just with Deadly Premonition due to the pricing glitch. I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if someone else remembers another instance, but that's all that comes to mind for me.
Ditto.
Missed both Xwing and Tie Fighter now. What luck =]
Has Myth: The Fallen Lords come up yet?
Ah, Wizardry 7, one of the first RPGs I ever played. I have fond memories of playing that with my father when it came out. We never managed to finish it, though.
Tallima: Has Myth: The Fallen Lords come up yet?
No, I but did catch a brief glimpse of Diablo I. It was glorious!
deleted
Tallima: Has Myth: The Fallen Lords come up yet?
I think they are saving that up until Blood Omen goes on sale.
Exoanthrope: Ah, Wizardry 7, one of the first RPGs I ever played. I have fond memories of playing that with my father when it came out. We never managed to finish it, though.
You want to give it another try? Gog decided that was my free game and i don't want it! :'(
no jade empire yet , or maybe i missed it ? :/

ah and wizardry didnt last long :p
the_voivod: This movie... erm... has moved quicker than I thought, I have to say. Certainly quicker than Drox.
Aside from "The Frame", all of the movies have paced surprisingly well. Personally, as on of the people who owns a few movies here, I am glad to see them being received so well...forum comments notwithstanding. :P