It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeMignon: A movie, hm, I think it's coffee o'clock now.
Most certainly. Off to the Keurig!
tinyE: Oh good, a movie. :P
djdarko: Are you being sarcastic?

You remember that part in A Clockwork Orange where they setup McDowall in the chair and force him to watch a bunch of psychotic video footage? We're going to do that with you, but with the entire GOG movie collection starting with the AVGN Movie. lol

I think a bunch of the guys would actually pay to see that! :p
Just don't play any Beethoven in the background and I'll be fine.
Tie fighter went quick. I had an error message when i tried to buy it saying the website was overloaded.
Have to say, giving serious thought to buying this one.

I've seen both the Gamers and Dorkness Rising, and laughed my ass off. They're not huge budget by any means, but they are well done.
trentonlf: Just for grins and giggles check your PM then for Tie Fighter ;-)
Wow, thanks man! Been looking forward to wiring up my X52-Pro, rudder, and other gear for the Star Wars games but hadn't managed to grab them yet despite my best intentions to date. Going to be a crapload of fun and probably keep me from Skyrim for a while too hehe. You're always such a generous person, thanks again so much!
cleverwebhandle: Does gog modify the sales the second time around? Say if something was kind of a dud, do they sell fewer the next time around (or even skip it)? Conversely, for something that gets the hinges blown off, will they increase the pool of available items?
They decreased or increased amounts of copies last insomnia, based on how well they did on previous run.
Thanks for the posts about Two Worlds for everyone who answered. I'll definitely give it a try :)
cleverwebhandle: Does gog modify the sales the second time around? Say if something was kind of a dud, do they sell fewer the next time around (or even skip it)? Conversely, for something that gets the hinges blown off, will they increase the pool of available items?
"Duds" will never be removed completely. Sometimes popular games might have their amounts reduced in subsequent waves, but aside from glitches in the system, if a game showed up once, it will show up three times.
Missed Tie-Fighter because WC.
And i was already at Robin Hood.

Well, now the wait for repeats begins.
trentonlf: Just for grins and giggles check your PM then for Tie Fighter ;-)
skeletonbow: Wow, thanks man! Been looking forward to wiring up my X52-Pro, rudder, and other gear for the Star Wars games but hadn't managed to grab them yet despite my best intentions to date. Going to be a crapload of fun and probably keep me from Skyrim for a while too hehe. You're always such a generous person, thanks again so much!
No problem, enjoy the game :-)
Missed dreamfall
I got shadowgate
tinyE: Oh good, a movie. :P
djdarko: Are you being sarcastic?

You remember that part in A Clockwork Orange where they setup McDowall in the chair and force him to watch a bunch of psychotic video footage? We're going to do that with you, but with the entire GOG movie collection starting with the AVGN Movie. lol

I think a bunch of the guys would actually pay to see that! :p
Where do I have to pay? And how much?
Tekkaman-James: "Duds" will never be removed completely. Sometimes popular games might have their amounts reduced in subsequent waves, but aside from glitches in the system, if a game showed up once, it will show up three times.
arxon: They decreased or increased amounts of copies last insomnia, based on how well they did on previous run.
Okay good. Thanks for the replies folks.
Tekkaman-James: "Duds" will never be removed completely. Sometimes popular games might have their amounts reduced in subsequent waves, but aside from glitches in the system, if a game showed up once, it will show up three times.
Maybe it was a sale other than an Insomnia, but wasn't there a time where a few really high-demand games did not get a second or third rotation? I seem to recall folks railing against that.
IAmSinistar: Maybe it was a sale other than an Insomnia, but wasn't there a time where a few really high-demand games did not get a second or third rotation? I seem to recall folks railing against that.
Only one occasion; Deadly Premonition in the Spring Insomnia and that's because they got the discount in the second round wrong and it didn't make an appearance in the third round as a result.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar